who do you think youll vote for ???

who ya gana vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
considering what the conservative philosophy/adjenda has done to this country in the past 30 yrs. I'd vote for a shaved yellow dog with a bow tie that walks backward before I'd vote for a member of the Republic Party.

considering what the conservative philosophy/adjenda has done to this country in the past 30 yrs. I'd vote for a shaved yellow dog with a bow tie that walks backward before I'd vote for a member of the Republic Party.

the funny thing about that is they couldnt have done it without the democrat party.

I do not fully understand that post Damo. Are you saying that we can legislate rascism out of existance ?
I am saying that you cannot, especially by using race as part of the legislation, legislate racism out of existence.

I agreed and added to your statement.

You should at least put in "Third Party" as a choice. There are many people who aren't going to vote for any of those...

I probably won't vote. It's pointless. When I was a freshman in high school I had an english teacher who was a proud non-voter. She said refused to choose between hitler and stalin. I thought she was just bitter or weird or something. Now I see how right (correct) she was. When we accept the "lesser of two evils" false dichotomy and cast our vote for some schmuckhole the regime uses that as proof to their candidates on the dole that "there is no room for dissent, you must do what we say, or we will destroy you." Let's split the wannabe politicians from their internationalist fascist paymasters.

Back