Who does this sound like?

Onceler

- "Their secrecy is off the charts"
- Hires cronies for important positions instead of people who are actually qualified
- labels opponents and critics as "haters"
- characterizes critics as “bad people who are anti-Alaska.”
- since taking office, has spent 312 nights in her Wasilla home, 600 miles north of governor's mansion
- Values loyalty and secrecy

Scary article -it's a must-read:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26691018/

McCain didn't put "country first" when he picked her. What a reckless, irresponsible & self-serving pick.

Not defending Palin, but the one about spending 312 nights at her Wasilla home is not much of a slam.

Its like the critics who complain that Bush has spent so much time "on vacation".

With cell phones, the amazing tellecomm system, and all the other gadgets, an executive can be as effective at home as they can be at the office.

In fact, considering the amount of tourist and idiot nonsense that goes on at most state capitals, it might be a more efficient place for them to work.

I don't see it as an issue.

Solitary, I agree that there is much that can be done from home; you have to read that stat in context, though. From the sounds of it, she's somewhat absent as a leader in general, and her lack of presence & actually working with colleagues in the Alaskan gov't is an issue for the legislators there.

Solitary, I agree that there is much that can be done from home; you have to read that stat in context, though. From the sounds of it, she's somewhat absent as a leader in general, and her lack of presence & actually working with colleagues in the Alaskan gov't is an issue for the legislators there.

I see it as a PR game. If I am one of her colleagues in the Alaskan gov't, her making a phone call to me to discuss an issue works just as well if not better.

Most of gov't functioning takes place away from the main scenes. Its people talking and making things happen.

Palin can sit at a phone and call 15 colleagues faster and easier than she could visit 15 different offices, and hope they were in.

The only thing a politician misses when working away from the office is photo ops and PR stuff. The real work can be done jsut as well.

I think she is a disastor waiting to happen. I just don't see her working from her home as part of the problem.

- "Their secrecy is off the charts"
- Hires cronies for important positions instead of people who are actually qualified
- labels opponents and critics as "haters"
- characterizes critics as “bad people who are anti-Alaska.”
- since taking office, has spent 312 nights in her Wasilla home, 600 miles north of governor's mansion
- Values loyalty and secrecy

Scary article -it's a must-read:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26691018/

McCain didn't put "country first" when he picked her. What a reckless, irresponsible & self-serving pick.

But, did you see what she was wearing? US magazine is going to have her diet and exercise advice in their new edition! OMG I can like, hardly wait.

But, did you see what she was wearing? US magazine is going to have her diet and exercise advice in their new edition! OMG I can like, hardly wait.

The Sarah Palin "Pitbull Diet". You can bite anyone you want, just don't swallow.

Back