Who has the line on whether the DNC will turn into riots?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
With laws that say that cops can arrest you for riding a bike and having maps I think it may be difficult to avoid. I wonder if there is a pool or a line on when it will degenerate.

I am saying sometime Thursday morning... after Hillary speaks but before Obama begins his enshrinement as 'the One' Thursday night.

:)

Do you think it will interrupt the schedule of "The Speech, as given by The One"?

I am looking towards a point in time that the vast majority have filed into the ponies home and some dumbass from one side (Obama/Clinton) starts taunting the other side. Then a nice free for all ensues. :)

Can you imagine the complete panic on the part of the hollywood elite that are out here if they got caught in the middle?

There is actually some small (though obscure) group whose stated purpose is to resurrect the spirit of '68 in Denver. If they showed up I'm sure the authorities are onto them...

There is actually some small (though obscure) group whose stated purpose is to resurrect the spirit of '68 in Denver. If they showed up I'm sure the authorities are onto them...
They aren't that small. They are called "Recreate '68", however they went and weakened their platform, now it is like a free concert and Ward Churchill speeches...

Damn that is dumb thought?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

So who won the riot pool? Who had "not at all'?
We didn't set one up. Once the local radio mainstreamed the "Recreate '68" guys and they were trying so hard to be good to impress the local media, it really became moot.

I don't believe I've ever seen a Convention where protesters were so ignored as this one. But they were kind of fun to watch.

So for you righties this Convention was a let down huh? No floor fight, no riots, no back room backbiting. It was just a civil democratic convention. I am really sorry it didn't pan out like you wanted.

So for you righties this Convention was a let down huh? No floor fight, no riots, no back room backbiting. It was just a civil democratic convention. I am really sorry it didn't pan out like you wanted.

You can't say as a political junkie that intra-parties squabbles and suspense don't add to the event? I'm not talking about people rioting in the streets. I'm just talking about good political drama.

You can't say as a political junkie that intra-parties squabbles and suspense don't add to the event? I'm not talking about people rioting in the streets. I'm just talking about good political drama.

Isn't "political drama" an oxymoron or something like that ?

Most of it is like professional rassling, just staged events to fool/entertain the followers.

I'm very happy. I am very glad that Denver didn't become infamous in some way new.

Great convention, I watched on cspan and would occasionally flip to the talking heads spinning nonsense as Americans at the convention spoke about the state of the country under republican incompetence. And people still call MSM liberal!!!

Back