Who is better looking?

archives

Verified User
“Former President Donald Trump at his rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, continued to focus on attacking Vice President Kamala Harris

“While again railing against the vice president's Time Magazine cover, Trump claimed he was "better looking" than the vice president, after previously calling her "beautiful," during a conversation with Elon Musk last week.”

"Don't ever call a woman beautiful, because that'll be the end of your political career, please." Trump began, later going on to say, "But I say that I am much better looking. I'm a better-looking person than Kamala."

“They said, 'No, her biggest advantage is that she's a beautiful woman.' I'm going, huh? I never thought of that. I'm better looking than she is."

How can anyone deny that this guy isn’t a narcissist? Reminiscent of his battle with Rubio over who’s “hands” were larger

Yet the inanity almost seems orchestrated, as is a large part of Trump’s idiocy, Trump trying to accent that Harris is a women knowing from experience that women, especially those running for national office, are often critiqued on their hairstyle, dress, etc., the usual misogynist attacks

Just another example how the Trump schtick of 2016 is just flat out boring and predictable in 2024

“Former President Donald Trump at his rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, continued to focus on attacking Vice President Kamala Harris

“While again railing against the vice president's Time Magazine cover, Trump claimed he was "better looking" than the vice president, after previously calling her "beautiful," during a conversation with Elon Musk last week.”

"Don't ever call a woman beautiful, because that'll be the end of your political career, please." Trump began, later going on to say, "But I say that I am much better looking. I'm a better-looking person than Kamala."

“They said, 'No, her biggest advantage is that she's a beautiful woman.' I'm going, huh? I never thought of that. I'm better looking than she is."

How can anyone deny that this guy isn’t a narcissist? Reminiscent of his battle with Rubio over who’s “hands” were larger

Yet the inanity almost seems orchestrated, as is a large part of Trump’s idiocy, Trump trying to accent that Harris is a women knowing from experience that women, especially those running for national office, are often critiqued on their hairstyle, dress, etc., the usual misogynist attacks

Just another example how the Trump schtick of 2016 is just flat out boring and predictable in 2024
What’s telling is that he believes anyone gives a shit who is better looking.

This is Donald's best profile;

Rat-brain-Donald.jpg

Tongue in cheek is too difficult for the permanent burr up the ass left.
How many times have we seen that, “tongue in cheek,” like the left “doesn't get Trump’s humor,” or “Trump just says that to piss off the left?”

As I said, the Trump’s schtick he was so successful with in 2016 is now old, boring, plus predictable, and apparently, so is the Trumpkins’

Well, I'm better looking than Trump. So then, I'm way better looking than Harris...

lol running out of dumb stuff to whine about among Democrats. That's because they have nothing to run on except Kill Whitey !!! and promoting sexual mutilations of children based on pseudo-science fads.

Tacky to talk about the looks of a political contender, but...

...I have mentioned this several times to my wife. Kamala Harris has absolutely perfect hands. They are beautiful. Long, narrow fingers...and she uses hand gesturing just about as effectively as possible while speaking.

Probably shouldn't have mentioned that, but...

Back