Who Is Ted Cruz?

Robo

Verified User
Who is Ted Cruz?

Ted Cruz is a Tea Party anti-Republican establishment maverick. Hurray for Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz has no fear of taking on Washington’s Democrats and or Republicans ideologically and politically. Hurray for Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz is an opportunistic proclaimed evangelical who’s constitutional interpretations are skewed by his BIG authoritarian government religionist biases. BOO Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz is the more principled less vulgar Donald Trump. Whatever that is.

Ted Cruz opposes the BIG government establishment as is, Hurray Ted Cruz! But Ted Cruz has his own ideas about a Ted Cruz type BIG government establishment. BOO Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz is a BIG government foreign policy interventionist, an avid Drug Warrior and a Military Industrial Complex advocate. BOO Ted Cruz!

That’s how I see Ted Cruz. :cof1:

Who is Ted Cruz?

Ted Cruz is a Tea Party anti-Republican establishment maverick. Hurray for Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz has no fear of taking on Washington’s Democrats and or Republicans ideologically and politically. Hurray for Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz is an opportunistic proclaimed evangelical who’s constitutional interpretations are skewed by his BIG authoritarian government religionist biases. BOO Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz is the more principled less vulgar Donald Trump. Whatever that is.

Ted Cruz opposes the BIG government establishment as is, Hurray Ted Cruz! But Ted Cruz has his own ideas about a Ted Cruz type BIG government establishment. BOO Ted Cruz!

Ted Cruz is a BIG government foreign policy interventionist, an avid Drug Warrior and a Military Industrial Complex advocate. BOO Ted Cruz!

That’s how I see Ted Cruz. :cof1:

Three Boos
Two Hurrays
One whatever that is

Doesn't look too good for Cruz, more boos than hurrays

I agree with the evangelical stuff you pointed out. Not a fan of that.

I don't see how is a policy interventionist. He's never yet called for ground troops, and he's supported leaving dictators in place, rather then going on these intervention exercises.

He's well educated and smart. He's very principled, and he's actually an elected official, so proven he can win an election.

I prefer Cruz over Trump.

I agree with the evangelical stuff you pointed out. Not a fan of that.

I don't see how is a policy interventionist. He's never yet called for ground troops, and he's supported leaving dictators in place, rather then going on these intervention exercises. He
's

He's well educated and smart. He's very principled, and he's actually an elected official, so proven he can win an election.

I prefer Cruz over Trump.

He's not called for boots on the ground yet because the majority of Americans are sick to death of the middle east wars. He shouts about destroying ISIS without mentioning the boots on the ground it will take to do it. He's an avid Drug Warrior and a Military Industrial Complex advocate. Personally I've come to believe he's mostly a phony choosing his political words carefully to disguise that he has no real middle east plan, no replacement for ObanaCare and no idea about the true definitions of the 9th and 14th amendments to our Constitution. I think he's a holier-than-thou Holy Roller and just another BIG government authoritarian RINO.

He's not called for boots on the ground yet because the majority of Americans are sick to death of the middle east wars. He shouts about destroying ISIS without mentioning the boots on the ground it will take to do it. He's an avid Drug Warrior and a Military Industrial Complex advocate. Personally I've come to believe he's mostly a phony choosing his political words carefully to disguise that he has no real middle east plan, no replacement for ObanaCare and no idea about the true definitions of the 9th and 14th amendments to our Constitution. I think he's a holier-than-thou Holy Roller and just another BIG government authoritarian RINO.

Are there any actual Republicans currently holding political office in your opinion?

Are there any actual Republicans currently holding political office in your opinion?

Rand Paul comes the closest to a real Republican, real conservative "limited government" constitutionalist, but Rand Paul like every libertarian is irrelevant in American politics where the right and left have cornered the ballot access laws, the national media, the national debate and all of the special interest money. The system is rigged and the nation is governed of the bribery, by the bribery and for the bribed. Rand Paul is a pimple on a giant pickle.

I think you have it right.

Back