Who Knows More About Economics?

Asshate or Watermark?

• Total voters
This may be a stretch, but I should get the intended results, even with this lineup...

Wow... That's like asking, who knows more about Nuclear Fission, Britney Spears or Paris Hilton?

Too hard and pointless to answer this one, but I would have to guess AssClown knows more, not that he knows a lot about economics, but virtually anything would know more than Waterhead. You could ask who knows more about economics, Waterhead or a dog turd... and the dog turd would give him a good fight. Sorry AssClown, didn't mean to end up comparing you to a dog turd, but that's how it worked out.

:cof1:

I am not an economic expert but I do know a lot more about economics than your average poster, and that's why Dixie hates me, cus I nuke him in economic arguments. People like Obfuscate, on the other hand, deliver similar PWnage to me.

AssHat gets his economics off of conspiracy sites.

I am not an economic expert but I do know a lot more about economics than your average poster, and that's why Dixie hates me, cus I nuke him in economic arguments. People like Obfuscate, on the other hand, deliver similar PWnage to me.

AssHat gets his economics off of conspiracy sites.
Actually, to be fair, I'm easily less knowledgable than you are in economics. I took ECN 101 and got an A, but it was an easy class. I pretty much used you because your name brand is sillier than mine, and because Asshate compared himself to you with his suicide comment. That, and I'm a conservative, which means I am right about economics, even if I have to defer to Stringy, Ironhead, Damo, et. al. in order to be right...

... uh huh.
Yeah, that's right. Everytime economics comes up, the libertarians go to town on the lefties around here, and are joined by a few informed conservatives (Chappy, Damo, Stir - I would add SF, but his support for the bailout is embarrassing). What now, biotch?!? :whip:

A majority opinion doesn't determine truth. And it this case, it only indicates the extent to which board members are stupid. They're highly stupid.

A majority opinion doesn't determine truth. And it this case, it only indicates the extent to which board members are stupid. They're highly stupid.
This does, however, indicate how we are facilitators in your special olympic games. We provide a forum and you come in and say stuff like "Nnnggguuuuu internashunal fashism Arrrgggghhhh!!!!" and "Dddaaaahhhh giva me barter trade Jjjjuuunnnnnn!!!!"

This does, however, indicate how we are facilitators in your special olympic games. We provide a forum and you come in and say stuff like "Nnnggguuuuu internashunal fashism Arrrgggghhhh!!!!" and "Dddaaaahhhh giva me barter trade Jjjjuuunnnnnn!!!!"

Your idiotic sprint toward fascism produces just as many entertaining onomatopoetic devices.

Better my ordered liberty than your Jew-killing Nazi regime. :woot:

Im totally anti regime. Im anti-fascist, remember? I don't want jews killed, merely their psychopathic need for control to be criticized once in a while.

The belief that one is supposed to pull the world under god's law kicking and screaming is truly psychopathic. It's merely a disease they need treatment for more than anything else. Poor jews.

Im totally anti regime. Im anti-fascist, remember? I don't want jews killed, merely their psychopathic need for control to be criticized once in a while.

The belief that one is supposed to pull the world under god's law kicking and screaming is truly psychopathic. It's merely a disease they need treatment for more than anything else. Poor jews.
This I don't get. Historically Jews have always been an inward thinking nation of people with no goals of converting the world. Ever read the Book of Jonah? Until Christ came, there was no mission spirit in the followers of Yahweh.

This I don't get. Historically Jews have always been an inward thinking nation of people with no goals of converting the world. Ever read the Book of Jonah? Until Christ came, there was no mission spirit in the followers of Yahweh.

Because they don't want people to become jews. They merely want to dominate them, take their money, and reintroduce a race based caste system to the world.

Because they don't want people to become jews. They merely want to dominate them, take their money, and reintroduce a race based caste system to the world.
Wow, I'm really forgetting the last time Jews had any control over anyone. King Josiah, I believe? 40 generations before Christ?

Back