Who said it?

Democrat or terrorist?

"why don't you tell them how many million citizens of America and it's allies you intend to kill in search of the imaginary victory and in breathless pursuit of the mirage towards which you are driving your people’s sons in order to increase your profits?”

Hard to tell the difference, ain't it?

Hummmm.................

Democrat or terrorist?

"why don't you tell them how many million citizens of America and it's allies you intend to kill in search of the imaginary victory and in breathless pursuit of the mirage towards which you are driving your people’s sons in order to increase your profits?”

Hard to tell the difference, ain't it?

Easy question on this board....Darla,us cit,lady t,BAC,soco,cypress and desh for starters!

Give up?

It's difficult to tell the difference between the hate-filled screeds of Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid, Dennis Kucinich et al and Ayman al Zawahri, who was in fact was the specific asshat who uttered the above quote.

He also congratulated the Dems when they won their Congressional majority in 2006, and told them to share the credit with their allies, Al Quaeda.

Bin Laden's goal with 9/11 was to get America to commit its forces to an over-reaching, expensive military venture in the Middle East that would bankrupt America & inspire jihad.

Why did George Bush do exactly what such a prominent terrorist wanted him to do?

Amazing how repeating a foolish lie will grow and grow until it becomes the truth to the morons that want and need to believe in order to give their hatred and bias some foundation.....

claiming to "know" OBL's goal.....a claim so freekin' inane on its face, yet when believed by the suckers that have the power to vote in this country, it becomes a serious matter....

Who said this:

"I think for us to get american military personnel involved in a civil war inside Iraq would literally be a quagmire. Once we got to Baghdad, what would we do ?... I do not think the United States wants to have U.S. military forces accept casualties and accept responsibility of trying to govern Iraq. It makes no sense at all"

Amazing how repeating a foolish lie will grow and grow until it becomes the truth to the morons that want and need to believe in order to give their hatred and bias some foundation.....

claiming to "know" OBL's goal.....a claim so freekin' inane on its face, yet when believed by the suckers that have the power to vote in this country, it becomes a serious matter....

Dude, he wrote the whole thing out in a manifesto prior to 9/11. You don't know anything about that?

Bush played right into his hands; he couldn't have hoped for a better reaction in his wildest dreams.

I bet Osama will behead them...

You see, his henchmen have failed to pursue his "secret plan to lure Bush and Western troops into Iraq"...well, the "secret plan" was apparently shared with the rank and file of Al Qaeda's US wing, known as the Democrat Party.

Ol' bin will have somebody's head for sure, now that somebody with Al Qaeda (the real one, not the Democrat one) has gone and demanded that we leave Iraq and Afghanistan!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article3276715.ece

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=4678720

Isn't it curious how people who claim to be Americans posting on a political BB are privy to Al Qaeda's supposed "secret plans"?

Who said this:

"I think for us to get american military personnel involved in a civil war inside Iraq would literally be a quagmire. Once we got to Baghdad, what would we do ?... I do not think the United States wants to have U.S. military forces accept casualties and accept responsibility of trying to govern Iraq. It makes no sense at all"

I believe that was George H.W. Bush.

I agree

I, also, do not think the United States wants to have U.S. military forces accept casualties and accept responsibility of trying to govern Iraq.

I certainly don't want to "have U.S. military forces accept casualties".

The only people I see celebrating when US Soldiers are killed in Iraq are Democrats and terrorists - not much difference, actually, except that 'Crats claim to "support the troops" their terrorist surrogates wound and kill.

As for trying to govern Iraq, last I checked, Iraq has a democratically elected government of it's own, albeit an "interim" one.

Nearly 12 million Iraqis cast ballots in 2005, something that never would have happened if the Jackass Party had their way.

They have a President of their own and everything. [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalal_Talabani[/ame]

Try to keep up, will you?

The only people I see celebrating when US Soldiers are killed in Iraq are Democrats

would you care to document this statement with any facts?

Why do you hate the majority of Americans?

I believe that was George H.W. Bush.

Said by Dick Cheny (SOD) in 1991 after gulf war.

Who said this:

Right, it just looked that way.

Whats with the random links?

Why dont you answer my question?

Can you produce any piece of documentation that democrats celebrate the death of soldiers?

You are one nasty piece of work.

Why do you hate the majority of Americans?

more radom links which have nothing to do with the question asked.

You have been owned insufferable.

Democrats are serving in this war, democrats have died in this war and all you can do is make up stupid lies about them.

Why do you hate half of the country?

Back