Who said this?

"I have known Sen. Clinton, I admire her and I respect her."

John McCain? Probably some republican, if not him. I think that to Republicans, the Clintons are a lot like abortion. They don’t actually dislike them, but pretending that they do is really good for fundraising.

I just think its funny how much those on here HATE her, but those they support respect her!

John McCain? Probably some republican, if not him. I think that to Republicans, the Clintons are a lot like abortion. They don’t actually dislike them, but pretending that they do is really good for fundraising.
Well. You are right it is McCain. But I think he's kissing up hoping for a few Care4alls to jump on that boat with him...

Well. You are right it is McCain. But I think he's kissing up hoping for a few Care4alls to jump on that boat with him...

I don’t. I think he really likes Hillary Clinton. They are known to get along quite well. They like to drink together I read. The great thing about this race is going to be that he really dislikes Obama. That’s good, because the man cannot hold his tongue.

McCain said it .. along with a bunch of other praises he's had for her lately.

Damo is right. They're playing to the Care4all's.

Back