Who to vote for is simple...

Jarod

Contributor
Only one canidate was against the Iraq war when it started.

ONly one canidate knew what a cluster fuck it was going to turn out to be.

Only one canidate pointed out that this pre-emptive stragety was outragous.

Only one canidate was brave enought to point out the emperor Bush had no cloaths on.

Only one canidate will end this nightmare in Iraq as soon as possable.

I am voting for Senator Barak Obama!

with me it is more a choice of who to vote against and hope my choice does a small fraction of what he says he will do.

Only one canidate was against the Iraq war when it started.

ONly one canidate knew what a cluster fuck it was going to turn out to be.

Only one canidate pointed out that this pre-emptive stragety was outragous.

Only one canidate was brave enought to point out the emperor Bush had no cloaths on.

Only one canidate will end this nightmare in Iraq as soon as possable.

Ron Paul?

If the Iraq war is the only issue you are concerned with, then the choice is indeed easy.

If there are other issues, then its not so easy.

I am still uncomfortable with Obama's reply in an interview. He was asked if he knew that when capital gains taxes are increased, tax revenues drop. And when capital gains taxes are lowered there is an increase in tax revenues. Obama said he did know this. The next topic Obama brought up was his plans to raise capital gains taxes. Is he doing that to increase tax revenue? (it won't)

If the Iraq war is the only issue you are concerned with, then the choice is indeed easy.

If there are other issues, then its not so easy.

I am still uncomfortable with Obama's reply in an interview. He was asked if he knew that when capital gains taxes are increased, tax revenues drop. And when capital gains taxes are lowered there is an increase in tax revenues. Obama said he did know this. The next topic Obama brought up was his plans to raise capital gains taxes. Is he doing that to increase tax revenue? (it won't)

I dont believe your theory is necessarly always true, I belive that sometimes it will result in increased revenue.

But when our heros are dying in A forign land, that is the biggest issue to me by far.

Yeah Paul is out, he ran as a Republican remember. He was a traitor to the libertarians.

It is simple for who to vote against though.

I dont believe your theory is necessarly always true, I belive that sometimes it will result in increased revenue.

But when our heros are dying in A forign land, that is the biggest issue to me by far.

I was not quoting a theory. I was commenting on facts based on what has happened when the capital gains taxes were raised and when they were lowered. The IRS provided the data.

Isn't that one definition of insanity? To do the same thing and expect different results?

I want us out of Iraq. We never should have been there. But it is not the only issue I consider pressing.

I was not quoting a theory. I was commenting on facts based on what has happened when the capital gains taxes were raised and when they were lowered. The IRS provided the data.

Isn't that one definition of insanity? To do the same thing and expect different results?

I want us out of Iraq. We never should have been there. But it is not the only issue I consider pressing.

THere are situations in which a different result would occure, past performance is not necessarly an indication of future performance.

sticky%20this%20thread.jpg

THere are situations in which a different result would occure, past performance is not necessarly an indication of future performance.

Sorry, I just have to say this, so if technically McCain is a Bush third term then what happened under Bush is not necessarily an indication of what would happen under McCain based on your theory.

Yes, this is entirely possible. But when you put capital gains taxes (same taxes) on the same people and at the same rising rate, what would have changed?

In other words, to get a different answer you need to have changed some part of the equation.

Sorry, I just have to say this, so if technically McCain is a Bush third term then what happened under Bush is not necessarily an indication of what would happen under McCain based on your theory.

True, and it would not, different things would happen, I just belive that better things would happen if Sen. Obama were presidnet.

Back