Who Won?: Here's The Verdict at FOX News

martin

When the ABC moderators finally wrapped things up and the lights came up on the Fox News panel, the anchors seemed just as rattled as viewers at home. You instantly knew things were bleak when host Jesse Watters tried to insist that there had been no winners. “I don’t think the American people are watching and thinking any of these people won,” Watters stammered out. He then conceded, “This was rough. This was pretty intense at times.”

Brit Hume, the network’s chief political analyst, was starker. “Make no mistake about it: Trump had a bad night,” Hume told the Fox viewers. “This was pretty much her night.” Sounding exasperated, Hume complained that Trump had been repeatedly baited by Harris, leading Trump to relitigate “so many of the old grievances that we had long thought Trump had learned were not winners politically.” Harris, meanwhile, was composed and prepared, Hume said: “She kept her cool.”

“You’re saying she had a good night?” host Bret Baier asked him.

“I’m saying she certainly did,” Hume said sternly.

Hume complained that Trump had been repeatedly baited by Harris, leading Trump to relitigate “so many of the old grievances that we had long thought Trump had learned were not winners politically

That's exactly what MAGA morons want to hear: tales about Hannibal Lector, nasty Haitian immigrants, low flow showers that won't rinse Trump's 'beautiful' hair

Wow. Fox finally telling the truth. Did Hell just freeze up or something?
I got home after it was over and did some channel surfing. CNN had Vance and other trump lackeys giving their deluded talking points, and then trump actually showed up in the spin room to declare victory.

I knew right then that Harris did exactly as we expected. Baited the buffoon, and sat back while he made an ass of himself on national t.v..

By the time I checked Fox, they were declaring victory for trump. They must have gotten the memo by then.

Any reasonable, intelligent person who watched that "debate" knows that Trump looked both frumpy and rattled. Kamala Harris could have just shut up during it...and she still would have "won."

Trump is a major league loser except to the MAGA moron crew.

When the ABC moderators finally wrapped things up and the lights came up on the Fox News panel, the anchors seemed just as rattled as viewers at home. You instantly knew things were bleak when host Jesse Watters tried to insist that there had been no winners. “I don’t think the American people are watching and thinking any of these people won,” Watters stammered out. He then conceded, “This was rough. This was pretty intense at times.”

Brit Hume, the network’s chief political analyst, was starker. “Make no mistake about it: Trump had a bad night,” Hume told the Fox viewers. “This was pretty much her night.” Sounding exasperated, Hume complained that Trump had been repeatedly baited by Harris, leading Trump to relitigate “so many of the old grievances that we had long thought Trump had learned were not winners politically.” Harris, meanwhile, was composed and prepared, Hume said: “She kept her cool.”

When you've lost fox...

Trump exposed Heels Up Harris for her flip flopping on multiple issues. She would not answer when asked about her previous positions that she has now changed, a few weeks before the election and said what most of us knew...that she has flip flopped and will do so again if elected.

It was a 3-1 with ABC fact checking Trump but not Heels up Harris. FOX commentators did acknowledge this. Heels Up Harris could not explain why she has not solved the issues of open borders, crime and inflation. He told her that she should go back to D.C. after the debate and have an Executive Order initiated to close the border, as he did when president. She did not respond.

Who is Taylor Swift?

Trump exposed Heels Up Harris for her flip flopping on multiple issues. She would not answer when asked about her previous positions that she has now changed, a few weeks before the election and said what most of us knew...that she has flip flopped and will do so again if elected.

It was a 3-1 with ABC fact checking Trump but not Heels up Harris. FOX commentators did acknowledge this. Heels Up Harris could not explain why she has not solved the issues of open borders, crime and inflation. He told her that she should go back to D.C. after the debate and have an Executive Order initiated to close the border, as he did when president. She did not respond.

Who is Taylor Swift?
My condolences, Earl.

Harris Muir and Davis won the debate. no doubt.

Back