Who won last night's debate?

Truth Detector

Contributor
Shockingly, the true winners of last night's debate were moderators Dana Bash and Jake Tapper. They were actually journalists last night showing no bias for either candidate and attempted follow ups when NONE of their questions were answered by either candidate.

I was also very skeptical about the format, but it worked fantastically and should be the new format moving forward. It was refreshing not having idiots in the media or the audience cheering and clapping like seals for the person of their choice regardless of their performance.

The format also encouraged civility and eliminated the nonsense of combating candidates talking over one another; a plus for Trump.

The BIG loser was Biden. Everyone saw how decrepit and confused the man is. There was no spinning this as faked videos. He was angry. Lost his cool and continued being the serial liar he has always been.

It will be interesting to see what direction the Party of racists takes. 25th Amendment? Kamala Harris? Or will they continue with their original strategy of dragging Biden's corpse through the election and then replacing him with Harris?

Shockingly, the true winners of last night's debate were moderators Dana Bash and Jake Tapper. .. They were actually journalists last night showing no bias for either candidate and attempted follow ups when NONE of their questions were answered by either candidate.

I was also very skeptical about the format, but it worked fantastically and should be the new format moving forward. It was refreshing not having idiots in the media or the audience cheering and clapping like seals for the person of their choice regardless of their performance.

The format also encouraged civility and eliminated the nonsense of combating candidates talking over one another; a plus for Trump.

The BIG loser was Biden. Everyone saw how decrepit and confused the man is. There was no spinning this as faked videos. He was angry. Lost his cool and continued being the serial liar he has always been.

It will be interesting to see what direction the Party of racists takes. 25th Amendment? Kamala Harris? Or will they continue with their original strategy of dragging Biden's corpse through the election and then replacing him with Harris?
I agree 100%. I think it would have helped trump though if actually answered the moderators questions rather than going back to argue points already covered. Joe was falling apart and Trump needed to just answer the questions confidentially and move on. Had he done that I think it would have been a grand slam for trump instead of a 3 run homer.

I agree 100%. I think it would have helped trump though if actually answered the moderators questions rather than going back to argue points already covered. Joe was falling apart and Trump needed to just answer the questions confidentially and move on. Had he done that I think it would have been a grand slam for trump instead of a 3 run homer.

I agree 100%. It would have served Trump better to answer those very important border solution questions.

My only question is why they didn't ask Biden if he would accept the election outcome. HMmmmm? Or did I miss that?

I agree 100%. It would have served Trump better to answer those very important border solution questions.

My only question is why they didn't ask Biden if he would accept the election outcome. HMmmmm? Or did I miss that?
You know why, they are leftism apologists and they needed to press the narrative because Joe clearly wasnt up to the task.

Back