Who won Texas?

If you're talking to a Hillary voter, Hillary won. If you're talking to an Obama voter, Obama won.

To be fair, Obama did get more delegates, but only because of the caucus part, and the caucus part isn't as democratic.

If you're talking to a Hillary voter, Hillary won. If you're talking to an Obama voter, Obama won.

To be fair, Obama did get more delegates, but only because of the caucus part, and the caucus part isn't as democratic.
Ahh.. caucusses arent as democratic eh.. dont you have some campaigning in Wyoming to do there hillary?

I heard someone say that, with the increasing Latino demographic in Texas, it would turn blue within the next 4-8 years.

However, that's just heresay and i'll happily admit i know nothing.

I heard someone say that, with the increasing Latino demographic in Texas, it would turn blue within the next 4-8 years.

However, that's just heresay and i'll happily admit i know nothing.
Many Latinos are fundamentalist religious types that wouldn't vote Democrat. It isn't all as easy as the Ds want everybody to think.

Latinos are still up for grabs, but they seem to lean more towards Democrats than Republicans at present, with the obvious exception of the fanatically pro-Republican Cuban Americans centered mainly in Florida.

Latinos are still up for grabs, but they seem to lean more towards Democrats than Republicans at present, with the obvious exception of the fanatically pro-Republican Cuban Americans centered mainly in Florida.
I think it is a temporary thing though due to citizenship offers. It would last about 12 seconds afterward and the first time they heard "abortions for all" as part of the accepted pledge...

;)

I think it is a temporary thing though due to citizenship offers. It would last about 12 seconds afterward and the first time they heard "abortions for all" as part of the accepted pledge...

;)

I believe your memory is somewhat fuzzy Damo; President Bush and Karl Rove were among the very first to begin this Latino panderfest.

Many Latinos are fundamentalist religious types that wouldn't vote Democrat. It isn't all as easy as the Ds want everybody to think.

They're fundamentalists democrats. The worst kind of Democrats, but Democrats nonetheless.

Seriosuly, though. Hispanics have never been as Democratic as African Americas, but they usually vote Democrat by a ten-twenty point margin.

Back