Who would you rather vote for?

whomever is not a republican in the fall. I have had it with republicans for quite a while.
darned bushies...

I will likely vote for Senator Clinton in the general. Especally if she picks Damo for VP.

Hell yeah.

although I would rather he be the top ticket in the R column.

He would be a vast improvement on all the other candidates.

Obama, he's more likely to be pissed about the 700,000 mostly brothers in jail for small amounts of Ghanja. Should be like a traffic violation.

whomever is not a republican in the fall. I have had it with republicans for quite a while.
darned bushies...

LOL!!! You haven't voted for a Republican for President in over 30 years so the idea is laughable that you were going to start now.

Talk about laughable are those who voted for Bush twice.

If the republiccans had someone worth voting for. I came close I voted for Ross.

I'd vote for Ron Paul.

Oh, sorry...If I had to pick between Obama and Hillary, I'd say Obama. At least he's rhetorically against the war.

I'd vote for Ron Paul.

Oh, sorry...If I had to pick between Obama and Hillary, I'd say Obama. At least he's rhetorically against the war.

I was just reading his website on it, and rhetorically he wants to bring our guys home.

Then I read McCain's site and he wants to greatly increase our presence.

Hillary wants to start studying it, and Romney doesn't even address it.

So, Obama it is.

Hell yeah.

although I would rather he be the top ticket in the R column.

He would be a vast improvement on all the other candidates.
Yeah a Buddahist Republican holding national office. DOn't hold yer breath unless you want to pass out. Damo doesn't believe that Jesus is his lord and savior. That is an immediate non starter with Republican primary voters. I'll be your VP candidate if you want. An athiest should really round the ticket out.

Oh and as far as the question goes Obama first last and always. I really don't know who I will vote for if he is not the candidate.

Back