Who would you vote for?

Who would make the best leader?

• Total voters
As it is a future tense poll and only one of the candidates is, currently, alive (save the possible deranged arguments of the religiously deluded) i shall have to follow the 'Ron Paul' highway to Libertysville, or something.

RP....is old dried up and can't get above a ..........

3 % average...and y'all have the nerve to place him above John McCain et al...sorry state of affairs pot heads live by!:rolleyes:

He is dead..he is old ..he has been beaten.........

Ron Paul is the only NON cfr member in the bunch. If you really want things to change , he's your pick.

get a new look on reality...put down the tok pipe..ya will see mo clearer...'it is written it is done' Time to move on...My boy(Duncan) gave up and moved on and supported Huckabee...which is okay but reality says John!;)

get a new look on reality...put down the tok pipe..ya will see mo clearer...'it is written it is done' Time to move on...My boy(Duncan) gave up and moved on and supported Huckabee...which is okay but reality says John!;)

I think this poll is more about who you would vote for in general, rather than is this upcoming election.

Would you vote for McCain over Jesus, in general?

BLASPHEME!

:cof1:

I think this poll is more about who you would vote for in general, rather than is this upcoming election.

Would you vote for McCain over Jesus, in general?

BLASPHEME!

:cof1:

LOL now i feel like a heathen. I was just wanting to laugh...

Well... I don't know who Budda is, but since Buddha was missing I chose the next best thing, a modern day Boddhisattva, the man of the hour... RON PAUL!

Back