Whohoooo!!!!!!! Working from home today!

sweet. you should convince them they would save money on workman comp and other overhead costs by having you work at home 1 day per week.

Welcome to the club Lady T.

I work from home most days and only go into the office for meetings and emergencies. It is indeed sweet.

LOL, you say that like every year and then a few months later you're working again.....from home.

Ohh I still have my farm and business. so I will be working some but not for someone else. They made a mistake and pissed me off.
Kept laying people off and putting the work on me. Imagine that exepcting me to actually work ?
I wonder who will do it now ;)

Welcome to the club Lady T.

I work from home most days and only go into the office for meetings and emergencies. It is indeed sweet.
My company is all backwards and insists we all come in, they have to heat this place, cool it in the summer, etc. plus we all drive in and add to the pollution. It's beyond stupid.

My company is all backwards and insists we all come in, they have to heat this place, cool it in the summer, etc. plus we all drive in and add to the pollution. It's beyond stupid.

My company is big on flexible work arrangments work permitting. Plus I have a laid back boss. I just sucks when ppl here get bosses that aren't cool about stuff.

I agree with you there, Damo. I have insisted that I could be just as effective combining my home office with road time to visit the jobs. A mobile office would be a snap.

When we are tucked under one of our sister companies after January 1st I am going to make the formal suggestion again.

In addition to maintaining my office facilities, my company puts me up in a hotel 4 nights a week when I am at the copr office. Plus they pay all my expenses (meals ect) during the week.

My entire group went to flex schedule pilot starting Q4. Some are working 2 days from home. Others are working 4 10hour days. A task I will have in Q1 will be to measure the productivity difference between having flex and not having flex in our group. Ill have to report back what I find. They don't know it yet but if the productivity goes down the flex schedule will be rescinded.

Some people require the office environment to be productive. some do not and work well from home. I have been working from home for 7 years now.

My entire group went to flex schedule pilot starting Q4. Some are working 2 days from home. Others are working 4 10hour days. A task I will have in Q1 will be to measure the productivity difference between having flex and not having flex in our group. Ill have to report back what I find. They don't know it yet but if the productivity goes down the flex schedule will be rescinded.

You should let the word leak then so that ppl will work extra hard then.

Everyone in our office can remote in from home. We have our work desktop on our personal computer. We all have DSL or better. If I don't have court or appts I work from the house alot.

You should let the word leak then so that ppl will work extra hard then.

They know that we are a pilot and they are all college educated adults. I dont think I need to go around warning people.

I screw around just as much as the next guy but i get my work done even if need be on weekend or late and always try to work smarter not harder. If people are fucking off and taking advantage of this flex schedule they need to be reeled in.

My goal and I tell department head all the time is to make us look good. I create all her metrics using crazy xcelsius software that makes her peers presentations look second rate. Its an art to turn lists of data into a story you want to sell. Since I started here my group has doubled in size and shes now is 1 report away from the CEO of the company of 35,000 people.

They know that we are a pilot and they are all college educated adults. I dont think I need to go around warning people.

I screw around just as much as the next guy but i get my work done even if need be on weekend or late and always try to work smarter not harder. If people are fucking off and taking advantage of this flex schedule they need to be reeled in.

My goal and I tell department head all the time is to make us look good. I create all her metrics using crazy xcelsius software that makes her peers presentations look second rate. Its an art to turn lists of data into a story you want to sell. Since I started here my group has doubled in size and shes now is 1 report away from the CEO of the company of 35,000 people.

Some years ago I ran a small business from my home. It was not my primary career, but it was decent extra money.

I don't think "goofing off" was a problem nearly as often as "you need to stop working" was.

The hardest part of working from home is creating separate spaces and time for personal and professional lives.

Back