Who’s killing cats?

I had tried to forget about them---Qusay and Uday Trump.
As the progeny of a pigfucking orangutan, they never had a chance,
but we could at least stop them from slaughtering endangered species.

Or better yet, we could at least feed them to endangered species.

They went to a foreign nation and had a cat killed, then posed with it as if they killed it themselves.

They tried to make dad proud.

There is something seriously wrong with canned hunts. They take an endangered species, tie it down so it cannot run, and have some rich guy shoot it.

yeah. hunting is so unfair.

all the animals are unarmed.
I would point out that many animals have the ability to kill a human, even though they do not have tools(weapons), but we do everything in our power to make hunters safe from animals. The most dangerous animal is the fellow human hunters.

That being said, canned hunts are another level of creepy. They take an animal raised by humans, tie him down, so some rich jerk can shoot the animal.

I would point out that many animals have the ability to kill a human, even though they do not have tools(weapons), but we do everything in our power to make hunters safe from animals. The most dangerous animal is the fellow human hunters.

That being said, canned hunts are another level of creepy. They take an animal raised by humans, tie him down, so some rich jerk can shoot the animal.
but when poor immigrants do it its fine..... I get it.

but when poor immigrants do it its fine..... I get it.
How would a poor immigrant pay for a canned hunt? Why would they?

If a poor immigrant had $100k to kill a lion tied down, most would spend that money to start a small business, or to get an education. They would not waste it on killing a tied down lion.

Only rich jerks like the trump brothers would do that.

How would a poor immigrant pay for a canned hunt? Why would they?

If a poor immigrant had $100k to kill a lion tied down, most would spend that money to start a small business, or to get an education. They would not waste it on killing a tied down lion.

Only rich jerks like the trump brothers would do that.
so it's ok to poach birds out of the park?

so it's ok to poach birds out of the park?
We started with three claims by the alt right. Two out of three turned out to be absolute lies, and the third has no evidence to support it. To me that means all three are almost certainly lies. The way I live my life, someone lies to you twice, and makes an unlikely third statement, then they just lied to you three times.

Back