Who's more racist?

Who's more racist

• Total voters
Dims founded the KKK as well as other groups, so they are more racist than it. Oh, and they fought and lost a war to maintain slavery...

No problemo. Too bad Lincoln didn't have nukes...

Still spreading your lies about the Civil War, I see.

Since you are so into 'history' maybe you'd like to comment on this:

The New York Draft Riots (July 11 to July 16, 1863; known at the time as Draft Week), were violent disturbances in New York City that were the culmination of discontent with new laws passed by Congress to draft men to fight in the ongoing American Civil War. The riots were the largest civil insurrection in American history apart from the Civil War itself. President Abraham Lincoln sent several regiments of militia and volunteer troops to control the city. The rioters numbered in the thousands and were mainly Irish. Smaller scale riots erupted in other cities about the same time.

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests degraded into "a virtual racial pogrom, with uncounted numbers of blacks murdered on the streets". The conditions in the city were such that Major General John E. Wool stated on July 16, "Martial law ought to be proclaimed, but I have not a sufficient force to enforce it." The military suppressed the mob using artillery and fixed bayonets, but not before numerous buildings were ransacked or destroyed, including many homes and an orphanage for black children.

Prior to the Civil War, New York actually attempted to secede from the Union. Following the Civil War, thousands of blacks were murdered in the North by white mobs who feared they would steal their jobs.

Yeah, it's too bad Lincoln didn't have nukes, it would have solved all the problems to round up all black people, send them to Los Alamos, and drop a nuke on them. That would have been so much cheaper than Lincoln's idea of shipping them off to Central American and Africa. Too bad it didn't work out that way, huh Three?

I think the human race is the Shizmet, and no other known race can compare to our mad debating skills.

Back