Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright, oh yeah
Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright
I don't care what they may say
I don't care what they may do
I don't care what they may say
Jesus is just alright, oh yeah
Jesus is just alright

And that effects you how?

My mother is gay, she got married in August to her long-time partner. This decision and the subsequent court decisions that are going to be handed down in the future as a result of this will effect my family very deeply.

Washington passed a law granting 177 of the rights married couples are privileged to, but that's not everything. And now that they're not married in California, they're not married anywhere (if the courts decide it's retroactive).

Suck a dick.

My mother is gay, she got married in August to her long-time partner. This decision and the subsequent court decisions that are going to be handed down in the future as a result of this will effect my family very deeply.

Washington passed a law granting 177 of the rights married couples are privileged to, but that's not everything. And now that they're not married in California, they're not married anywhere (if the courts decide it's retroactive).

Suck a dick.
Except we find that the law is not retroactive, those that married previous to the change are unaffected and still married.

So, what was that you told me to do now? Take a page from Watermark more often, it makes you look "cool" to get all Emo about something that won't effect you the way that you say it will. Although it will effect many, it won't retroactively take away your mother's marriage.

Either way, I asked a question, you answered and I can respect that. Childish "yer gay" jokes aside. I can't believe somebody with a gay mother would put that kind of "insult" into their mouth so comfortably.

I do support her right to marry, BTW, and feel that there was a bit of an unexpected consequence of the election.

How did you find out that Jesus's vote was the one that put it over the top?

How does murder affect me?

Both are evil things.
No, effect was the word I wanted to use.

ef⋅fect
   /ɪˈfɛkt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [i-fekt] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. something that is produced by an agency or cause; result; consequence: Exposure to the sun had the effect of toughening his skin.

Basically I wanted to know why it was so important to him personally as he said that Satan had never had any effect on his life, but somehow Jesus was there to vote for this law. Seeking that information I wanted to know what consequences there would be in his life because of this law. Now I know. I wish his mother well.

Except we find that the law is not retroactive, those that married previous to the change are unaffected and still married.

So, what was that you told me to do now? Take a page from Watermark more often, it makes you look "cool" to get all Emo about something that won't effect you the way that you say it will. Although it will effect many, it won't retroactively take away your mother's marriage.

Either way, I asked a question, you answered and I can respect that. Childish "yer gay" jokes aside. I can't believe somebody with a gay mother would put that kind of "insult" into their mouth so comfortably.

I do support her right to marry, BTW, and feel that there was a bit of an unexpected consequence of the election.

How did you find out that Jesus's vote was the one that put it over the top?

The retroactiveness of it is going to court. That's the last I heard. Unless this has been the quickness court case in history, I suspect it's still pending.

Jesus doesn't vote. He's dead. Unless he was registered by ACORN. However, his minions voted down civil liberties for a minority group just like they would have if miscegenation was put on the ballot in Alabama in the 50s or 60s. Evil in the name of Jesus.

Last edited:
Jesus doesn't bother me. A lot of his followers are assholes, but Jesus seems ok.

Suck a dick.

Does your first name happen to be Jeff? Because I know a guy named Jeff in the exact same predicament?

Suck a dick.

:lmao:

Your Mom is a carpet muncher, your a white dickhead going out with a black girl, so is dear old Dad a transgender working the streets?

Have them move out of California to Massachusetts, gayland of the Northeast.

:lmao:

Your Mom is a carpet muncher, your a white dickhead going out with a black girl, so is dear old Dad a transgender working the streets?

Have them move out of California to Massachusetts, gayland of the Northeast.

And webbway is a walking dick. Thanks for posting. Good to see that evolution can work backwards.

Back