Who's The Real Conservative On This Stage?

I love how there are all these tards who carry republican party water ion the internets all ay long and want everyone to believe they don't vote republican.

you fool no one

I guess in order to answer that question, one must first agree to a definition of what is meant by "Real Conservative?"

But the most pertinent question is why would RoboTARD give a crap; he doesn't vote so his opinion about the candidates is meaningless? I know, it is just another of RoboTARDs efforts to troll.

Carry on RoboTARD.

I guess in order to answer that question, one must first agree to a definition of what is meant by "Real Conservative?"

But the most pertinent question is why would RoboTARD give a crap; he doesn't vote so his opinion about the candidates is meaningless? I know, it is just another of RoboTARDs efforts to troll.

Carry on RoboTARD.

Don't worry Truthdeflector, I'll never ever expect you to know what a real conservative is.:rofl2::cof1:

Let's see you define in depth with honesty and rationality what a real conservative is and what they're trying to "conserve." I'll completely understand if you can't do it.:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::cof1:

I love how there are all these tards who carry republican party water ion the internets all ay long and want everyone to believe they don't vote republican.

you fool no one

I love how a crack smoking drug addict, spends all her time on JPP acting like a crack smoking drug addict and then wants everyone to believe that she's sane and is actually making sense.

She fools no one.

you know, I believe there is no fixing anything about the u.s. gov. or the global banking enslavement system; however ; I think it would be interesting to see Donald trump as president and all the rest of the republican candidates as his cabinet; just for kicks and giggles.

Back