why are people so down on hc

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
i thought that we have a democratic republic where people run for office

so why are people so down on hc for continuing to run

if the dems cannot stand a close race then they do not deserve to win

i would hope that since bo and hc are so close politically that one or the other would run for vp if they do not make the cut for pres

it would be the best way to re-unite the dems

Obama dont need her on his ticket.

She is polarizing to the Rs.

There are much better choices for Obama than Hillary.

He can tap a military guy like Clark.

Obama dont need her on his ticket.

She is polarizing to the Rs.

There are much better choices for Obama than Hillary.

He can tap a military guy like Clark.

d

what concerns me is the number of dems that have been already polarized and have stated that they would vote for mc rather than bo or hc

if bo and hc run together, hopefully they can be brought back to the dem camp

on another tentacle, since bo and hc are so politically close, maybe someone not so close politically would be needed

on another tentacle, look at the dem turnout with both bo and hc running -the dems have not had this many voters turning out for primaries for decades

If they are willing to vote for McSame they are not real Dems. Its an empty threat that most are just throwing out in desperation.

There are ohter VP people who would draw in them and independents.

If they are willing to vote for McSame they are not real Dems. Its an empty threat that most are just throwing out in desperation.

There are ohter VP people who would draw in them and independents.

d

the threats are coming from both bo and hc supporters, however, i too hope that they are false

with mc taking sharp swing to the right, it may not be a problem

however, they may also just sit at home on their hands

hc is done and is staying in for ego to the detriment of the party. Richardson will be a better vp to beat Mcfossil.

Obama and clinton are not so close on their ideals.

usc

a lot closer than any of the other candidates...who have mostly fallen by the wayside

bo and hc have trouble finding real things to disagree about - mostly want to do the same things - just different approaches though

I wonder if either one will try and get Al Gore for EPA head ?

i do not think that they have thought that far ahead yet, but it would be an interesting choice, especially after the rapaciousness of bushco

what i do find interesting is how motivated the dem rank and file have become

do you know the actual numbers regarding the previous pres primary and the current one?

hc is done and is staying in for ego to the detriment of the party. Richardson will be a better vp to beat Mcfossil.

Richardson sucks. I can't stand him. If anyone picks Richardson as a vp, I am going to go through the roof. Stop bushing that butt faced stutterer.

Hillary looks for quick vote getting patches to problems, and Obama has a longer better overall view on things.

She panders more, he is more of a problem solver.

Hillary looks for quick vote getting patches to problems, and Obama has a longer better overall view on things.

She panders more, he is more of a problem solver.

Well you are being kind to him. On "issues" they are pretty damn close to being the same hence the need to go outside the "issues" to look for an advantage.

Well you are being kind to him. On "issues" they are pretty damn close to being the same hence the need to go outside the "issues" to look for an advantage.

ca

what some people overlook is that hc is a much better politician

unfortunately, bo has a lot of charisma going for him

i think that it will go to the convention and that there will be fireworks galore - damn

aside from the monica thing, things were pretty good under bc even with the reps pouring money into trying to drag him down

aside from the stated reasons for supporting hc, i would love to :pke:the reps and watch them scrambling

i do not know which would be best if hc loses - going for the vp or staying in the senate

well, time will tell:confused:

Back