Why are there different general politics and government?

One site has very different specific questions and answers and the other site has very broad ill defined questions and answers? Are you directed to a site that is specific to your current level or are you being arbitrary when showing sites? The totals at the bottom are very different. Am I missing something important and obvious here?

Everybody doesn't have the same thoughts or needs in the same regions around the world. Usually history makes the government. Long ago, if someone grew up rich, they could build a army and take over much land creating a monarchy. Tradition, beliefs, and thoughts always created different governments and policies. One person thinks this is best, well there will always be someone who thinks the opposite.

Monarchy- A powerful ruler who makes the decision right away, usually was done in the past when military action had to come right away, rather then go through several government branches.

Democracy is breaking out in huge numbers now because people want there voice heard these days and they want the opportunity to speak up and tell there problems.

Everybody doesn't have the same thoughts or needs in the same regions around the world. Usually history makes the government. Long ago, if someone grew up rich, they could build a army and take over much land creating a monarchy. Tradition, beliefs, and thoughts always created different governments and policies. One person thinks this is best, well there will always be someone who thinks the opposite.

Monarchy- A powerful ruler who makes the decision right away, usually was done in the past when military action had to come right away, rather then go through several government branches.

Democracy is breaking out in huge numbers now because people want there voice heard these days and they want the opportunity to speak up and tell there problems.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're

One site has very different specific questions and answers and the other site has very broad ill defined questions and answers? Are you directed to a site that is specific to your current level or are you being arbitrary when showing sites? The totals at the bottom are very different. Am I missing something important and obvious here?
What?

At the time I was creating them there were more categories. I created separate forums for current and general politics because some topics are not always "current". If I wanted to argue about, say, abortion. It is not currently in the news with politicians trying to do anything about it. I just wanted to argue generally for/against the practice I would post there.

The members of the board asked for me to pare down the site as too many forum areas made it unwieldy so I removed many of the other topics such as "military" and "international".

I then banned you, because you are an adspammer. Attempting to use my site to back-link to two sites that I was able to see.

Back