Why Are They So Disillusioned?

Flanders

Verified User
cover050719.jpg

https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/cover050719.jpg

Lacking the courage and too cunning by half to say he stood for the “destruction” of America, he called it the “Fundamental Transformation of America” and soon after his election began misrepresenting what America has long stood for in speeches—paid for by its enemies.

XXXXX

Meanwhile, Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ lives on in the Deep State, represented by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib in a never-ending waking nightmare.

Omar, Tlaib and AOC Carrying on Obama’s Poisonous Hate America Legacy
By Judi McLeod
May 7, 2019

https://canadafreepress.com/article...rying-on-obamas-poisonous-hate-america-legacy

After reading Judi’s great piece I was reminded of Peggy Lee's great rendition of a song about disillusion:

Just like the final lyrics in the song, hate-America Democrats do not have the guts to end it it all. They want to live after they destroy the country so they, too, can ask “Is that all there is?”

Lacking the courage and too cunning by half to say he stood for the “destruction” of America, he called it the “Fundamental Transformation of America” and soon after his election began misrepresenting what America has long stood for in speeches—paid for by its enemies.

XXXXX

Meanwhile, Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ lives on in the Deep State, represented by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib in a never-ending waking nightmare.

By Judi McLeod
May 7, 2019

https://canadafreepress.com/article...rying-on-obamas-poisonous-hate-america-legacy

After reading Judi’s great piece I was reminded of Peggy Lee's great rendition of a song about disillusion:

Just like the final lyrics in the song, hate-America Democrats do not have the guts to end it it all. They want to live after they destroy the country so they, too, can ask “Is that all there is?”

The simple truth is that the people you mention have rejected Christ. They are lost beyond and hope of redemption. They follow the will of their master, the Devil. All of their efforts are leading up to the events of Revelation. I believe it will happen in my lifetime. And I probably have about 15 or 20 years, if I'm lucky.

The simple truth is that the people you mention have rejected Christ. They are lost beyond and hope of redemption. They follow the will of their master, the Devil. All of their efforts are leading up to the events of Revelation. I believe it will happen in my lifetime. And I probably have about 15 or 20 years, if I'm lucky.
:laugh:

You don't believe anything said by Jesus: you just push the whole thing off into the sky so you can make as much money as possible, bully others and feel self-righteous. You are pretty sick.

XXXXX

By Judi McLeod
May 7, 2019

Canada free press is a right-wing propaganda outlet. Nothing they post can be trusted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You don't believe anything said by Jesus: you just push the whole thing off into the sky so you can make as much money as possible, bully others and feel self-righteous. You are pretty sick.
He's a trumpist?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back