Why Democrats Can't Win

Timshel

They have a completely irrational love of losers. Look at all the new found sympathy for Hillary. And it is based on what? The fact that she is tanking. When she was looking unbeatable they had little nice to say.

I like cheering underdogs too, but they have to be underdogs with merit.

Yep, figured that was coming even though I addressed it, since retards can't read.

I like Paul not solely because he is unlikely to win. I like his positions. I don't hear that in the flood of sympathy for Hillary. It's just poor Hillary is a loser, aint she cute.

Yep, figured that was coming even though I addressed it, since retards can't read.

I like Paul not solely because he is unlikely to win. I like his positions. I don't hear that in the flood of sympathy for Hillary. It's just poor Hillary is a loser, aint she cute.

On this board, every defense of Hillary that I have seen come with a caveat that they defender isn't voting for Hillary. Come to think of it, no one on this board that I recall actually intends to vote for her.

Anytime I defend Hillary it is because I think she is subject to unfair criticism that others are not subjected to.

And really, you're bordering on being a sexist prick with that "cute" silliness.

They have a completely irrational love of losers. Look at all the new found sympathy for Hillary. And it is based on what? The fact that she is tanking. When she was looking unbeatable they had little nice to say.

I like cheering underdogs too, but they have to be underdogs with merit.

Can you name who the hillary sympathizers are?

I think Hillary-hatred in the world of media punditry, is over the top, and sexist at times. That's a comment on the vapid state of our media. And I was making the same comments about media vapidity, when they were debating how much money Al Gore paid for his grandmother's dog's pet medication.

On this board, every defense of Hillary that I have seen come with a caveat that they defender isn't voting for Hillary. Come to think of it, no one on this board that I recall actually intends to vote for her.

Anytime I defend Hillary it is because I think she is subject to unfair criticism that others are not subjected to.

And really, you're bordering on being a sexist prick with that "cute" silliness.

BullFuckingShit! I was going for sad little puppy dog, cute. Has jack shit to do with her gender. Unlike the vicious attacks you guys aim at Repub women. You guys hypocritically play this card and demonstrate your lack of sincerity.

BullFuckingShit! I was going for sad little puppy dog, cute. Has jack shit to do with her gender. Unlike the vicious attacks you guys aim at Repub women. You guys hypocritically play this card and demonstrate your lack of sincerity.

Republican women aren't women. They secretly have a penis. This can be proven.

I feel no pity for her. i will puke if she re-surges because she cried for the media. LOL thats what i want is a cry baby sore loser president.. Id vote for rudy over her.. ugg now im really going to puke.

I feel no pity for her. i will puke if she re-surges because she cried for the media. LOL thats what i want is a cry baby sore loser president.. Id vote for rudy over her.. ugg now im really going to puke.

So, basically, nothing has changed? Thought so.

You still "into" Obama, Chap?

So, basically, nothing has changed? Thought so.

You still "into" Obama, Chap?

I would vote for him in both the primary of MA and in November. I will under no circumstances vote for Hillary.

BTW Im a registered Independent who voted bush 2x.. but voted dem in 06. In the past I have leaned right fiscally and left socially. by a combination of the dems recognizing that the middle class ranges on east and west coasts are higher then other parts of America and by the republicans trying to sell that scam SSI plan as well as this rediculous out of control spending that IS NOT trickle down like regans was (since its going to iraq and preferred contractors) I can say now that the republicans are the fiscal irresponsibles at this point.. so you can make the conclusions as to where my fiscal leanings may be now.

i probably represent A good chunk of the professional middle class independents in my thinking.

LMAO...........

That what happens to an emotionally weak person who realizes that their life-long goal has just been snuffed out. And by a member of a race that she has pandered to her whole political life. That had to hurt. I can't say I wouldn't have cried myself.

Watch out SM...darla the queen of drama will be on ya like a fly on the proverbial caca...she is the femme bot queen of the board!:eek:

Back