Why do conservatives bash education? GOP leaders went to elite universities.

BidenPresident

Verified User
Trump brags about going to the University of Pennsylvania.

DeSantis went to Yale and Harvard.

The irony is amazing. Am I missing something?

Romney complained we should not elect a President with an Ivy League graduate degree, somehow forgetting he has two Ivy League graduate degrees.

It gets silly after a while.

Is that why you have constantly told us that higher education is unnecessary, you bullshit broad.

Bitch, I have vastly more education than you. No one is saying higher education is unnecessary.

I say that underwater basket weaving majors like "ethnic studies" are a scam meant to steal money from the public through student loans intended to be defaulted on. But that is demonstrable fact. Liberal Arts was once the domain of rich girls who needed to speak well in society parties, is outdated and has utterly no value now. But again - this is just fact. Real education is extremely important.

Still, taking a person like you, with an IQ of what, 82, maybe, and putting you in a University is a waste, a means by which the educational industrial complex raids the public treasury.

Higher education for those with higher intelligence is extremely important.

Rigorous entrance exams with NO modifiers for race, gender, sexual preference, or loyalty to Marxism are vital to a valid system of education. Exams and grading purely on merit - and society is better for an educated population.

THAT is not what we currently have.

Last edited:
Romney complained we should not elect a President with an Ivy League graduate degree, somehow forgetting he has two Ivy League graduate degrees.

It gets silly after a while.

Cite it?

You know you're lying - I know you're lying.

Bitch, I have vastly more education than you. No one is saying higher education is unnecessary.

I say that underwater basket weaving majors like "ethnic studies" are a scam meant to steal money from the public through student loans intended to be defaulted on. But that is demonstrable fact. Liberal Arts was once the domain of rich girls who needed to speak well in society parties, is outdated and has utterly no value now. But again - this is just fact. Real education is extremely important.

Still, taking a person like you, with an IQ of what, 82, maybe, and putting you in a University is a waste, a means by with the educational industrial complex raids the public treasury.

Rigorous entrance exams with NO modifiers for race, gender, sexual preference, or loyalty to Marxism are vital to a valid system of education. Exams and grading purely on merit - and society is better for an educated population.

Well handjob, its look like that wonderful education of yours greatly qualifies you to spend your days lying on a message board.

Cause education is largely defenseless, an easy scapegoat, and because is it so vast, effecting everyone, it is easy to cherry pick to generalize a campaign

Still, taking a person like you, with an IQ of what, 82, maybe, and putting you in a University is a waste, a means by with the educational industrial complex raids the public treasury.

And that's where this is. Many people, and not just Conservatives, argue that much of what passes today as "Education" is utter bullshit and irrelevant. We could start with sex education in public schools. It's not like people didn't know how to fuck before there was a class in school on it...

There are all sorts of university / college level classes that are irrelevant or a waste of time.

It has in the past been pretty constant that only about a third of the population--AT MOST--were university / college material. For the rest, you have maybe another third that could be trained and educated in a truly skilled profession where they didn't need a college degree, with the last third being little more than helper monkeys (like floridafan). The first two groups are not completely interchangeable either. There are people that are good at theory but terrible at actual practice, and the converse.

That third group, the helper monkeys, are only good at being told what to do to accomplish some immediate and simple task while at a minimum intermittently supervised to keep them at it.

Cause education is largely defenseless, an easy scapegoat,

What is "cause education?"

Oh, were you trying to write "because education," but are too ignorant?

and because is it so vast, effecting everyone, it is easy to cherry pick to generalize a campaign

"Affecting," sploogy. Cause and effect - and you get them both wrong - drugs affected your brain development resulting in the state you find yourself in.

No conservative "bashes" education

And then he goes on to bash as a "scam" the education he claims to never bash:

I say that underwater basket weaving majors like "ethnic studies" are a scam meant to steal money from the public through student loans intended to be defaulted on. But that is demonstrable fact. Liberal Arts was once the domain of rich girls who needed to speak well in society parties, is outdated and has utterly no value now.

Quick, tell DeSantis his history major was a completely useless rich girls' major.

You're missing virtually everything.. Nobody bashes education, its actually the lack of education being provided. From continuingly falling levels of proficiency to outright propaganda, the education systems are not getting the job done. Granted that most of the problems in grade school are lack of parenting but thats no excuse to advance failing students.

You're missing virtually everything.. Nobody bashes education, its actually the lack of education being provided. From continuingly falling levels of proficiency to outright propaganda, the education systems are not getting the job done. Granted that most of the problems in grade school are lack of parenting but thats no excuse to advance failing students.

huh?

Look at it this way:

There are four basic groups of people in a society:

There are smart lazy people. They become middle managers, officers, and other "White collar" workers. This is because they're smart enough to do complex tasks and figure stuff out and lazy enough to figure out how to get someone else to do stuff instead of them. Their laziness prevents them from rising to the top at the same time. In the military they are officers.

There are smart energetic people. These are the true movers and shakers of society. A small proportion are those that become CEO's and mega entrepreneurs like say, Elon Musk. The bulk of them become shop supervisors, foremen, and other frontline leaders. In the military they are senior NCO's and generals or admirals. They know how to do stuff, and they get things done regardless of obstacles.

Then there are stupid lazy people. These are the helper monkeys of society. They won't do anything unless forced to. The smart energetics are more than willing to flog them into doing stuff. The smart lazies figure out what these losers are capable of and assist the smart energetics in getting the most out of them. Of course, a stupid lazy will never amount to shit, but nobody else cares. They do all the grunt work and then they die to be replaced by more of the same.

The last group are the stupid energic type. These are the "hold my beer and watch this shit" sort. They're the useful idiots in a revolution. For example they fill the ranks of Antifa, and other radical Left and Right groups. They do stupid shit that harms society. Their fate is usually to end up being shot dead or in prison for life. They have no value or use to society.

Their only alternative reason for existing is they are useful idiots to smart energetic people who are evil in nature. That is, an evil smart energetic wants to disrupt society, so they calculatingly use the stupid energetics to ferment revolution, riots, and terrorism.

Back