Why do some Democrats deny Biden was forced out?

Hume

Verified User
What is their agenda?

Why not say he was forced out for the good of the party and nation. Why double down on denying it was forced.

An intense need to believe that we are the good people even in the face of this obviously not being true.

It is a huge American blind spot.

Biden had all the power. He had the delegates. He would walk into the convention and win.
It was not forced. Nobody had the power to force him to withdraw. He received the council of many Dems after the horrible debate . They expressed their opinions. He determined that they were correct and he did what he saw was for the good of the nation. You do not force the president to do anything.

cognitive dissonance.

they think they are on the side of good vs evil.

give them a little time. it is hard for people full of shit to come to terms with how full of shit they are. you are clearly struggling as well

cognitive dissonance.

they think they are on the side of good vs evil.

give them a little time. it is hard for people full of shit to come to terms with how full of shit they are. you are clearly struggling as well
I clearly am not struggling.

Biden had all the power. He had the delegates. He would walk into the convention and win.
It was not forced. Nobody had the power to force him to withdraw. He received the council of many Dems after the horrible debate . They expressed their opinions. He determined that they were correct and he did what he saw was for the good of the nation. You do not force the president to do anything.
You truly live in a fantasy world......... spin of a dyed in the wool Democrat devoté.

I think we can do better....it misses the whole brainwashing part of it.....that we are being abused.
Willfully blind is the only thing I can think that the leftists are..... they can't truly be as stupid as they portray themselves.

Biden was forced out in the sense that he lost the support of those in the party critical to his candidacy. He lost their support for a reason of his own making and he knows it.

Willfully blind is the only thing I can think that the leftists are..... they can't truly be as stupid as they portray themselves.
You can put the truth directly in front of the successfully brainwashed and they cant see it....Jordan Peterson has talked at length about how we have seen in history people get to the point that they would rather die than admit how wrong they have been.....their egos simply wont allow it.

You can put the truth directly in front of the successfully brainwashed and they cant see it....Jordan Peterson has talked at length about how we have seen in history people get to the point that they would rather die than admit how wrong they have been.....their egos simply wont allow it.
A good example is the failed mRNA and Viral Vector injections. With all the negatives that have come to light, they still promote their use. Most cannot admit they were wrong.

A good example is the failed mRNA and Viral Vector injections. With all the negatives that have come to light, they still promote their use. Most cannot admit they were wrong.
Re the little people yes, they can not process the magnitude of the betrayal. Re the people who forced them on us the jury is out because we still dont know what the purpose was....was it part of a depopulation program, was it to seperate the complaint from the non compliant, was it to get us to accept mRNA tech because they have something big planned for it???

They shot this experimental stuff into kids when there was no upside at all, only possible harms....which indicates that the ones who did it are demonic....but what exactly they are driving for I dont see yet.

Back