Why do the irregularities always help Clinton?

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
The board of elections failed to deliver voting equipment to polling places ALL OVER LOS ANGELES... Developing...

all i know is if it turns out the black communities were ones without the equipment and the Latin communities got the equipments. come on man.

Who controls where the machines go?

Who is it that would benifit from Hil instead of Obama?

Hil does the worst against all the R candidates.

LOL. Again, this insanity. We are always supposed to believe that the Republicans are simultaneously the most incompetent and extraordinarily devious politicians in existence.

Tell me, Desh, how they can be so stupid 99 percent of the time and yet pull off a conspiracy or two when convenient for you?

LOL. Again, this insanity. We are always supposed to believe that the Republicans are simultaneously the most incompetent and extraordinarily devious politicians in existence.

Tell me, Desh, how they can be so stupid 99 percent of the time and yet pull off a conspiracy or two when convenient for you?

who is they?

The controlers are the monied interests and not Bush. Bush is a puppet.

who is they?

The controlers are the monied interests and not Bush. Bush is a puppet.

I'm not referring to Bush, I am referring to the entire Republican party. Are we really supposed to believe that they are able to successfully pull-off these massive conspiracies but are unable to silence or fool a housewife?

IF there is a problem in Los Angeles and it's not JUST a fuck up, then it was orchestrated by a dem. Hillary John McClinton is probably behind it.

who elects the members to the LA board of elections? I know the Los Angeles County Democratic Party endorsed Hillary

Ohh just like Chappy thinks the reverse.

The board of elections failed to deliver voting equipment to polling places ALL OVER LOS ANGELES... Developing...
Well, according to recent conspiracy theories... Those people are really helping whatever Republican is going to be our next President. Because it doesn't matter how Democrat the place is, it is always the Republican's fault.

Well, according to recent conspiracy theories... Those people are really helping whatever Republican is going to be our next President. Because it doesn't matter how Democrat the place is, it is always the Republican's fault.
Exactly. There could not be a republican in the entire state but Desh would blame it on republicans in a neighboring state. Hey aren't you supposed to be assisting with a cockus?

Exactly. There could not be a republican in the entire state but Desh would blame it on republicans in a neighboring state. Hey aren't you supposed to be assisting with a cockus?
Caucus starts at 7:00 PM here. I'll be leaving in about 3 hours. It is literally 1.5 miles up the street....

To follow up on the initial post, apparently this affected one voting location in L.A. which was a Jewish community center. I think it is a neo-nazi white supremacist conspiracy theory. Where's skinhead after all?

Adding, the voters were either sent to another polling place or were permitted to use paper ballots.

Finally, any Drudge story that ends with "developing" usually means its complete garbage and totally full of shit. Caveat Lector.

To follow up on the initial post, apparently this affected one voting location in L.A. which was a Jewish community center. I think it is a neo-nazi white supremacist conspiracy theory. Where's skinhead after all?

Adding, the voters were either sent to another polling place or were permitted to use paper ballots.

Finally, any Drudge story that ends with "developing" usually means its complete garbage and totally full of shit. Caveat Lector.
If it was predominantly Jewish then it is the Obama camp that should be the primary "culprit" as the Jewish community is pretty much HillBilly Dominated.

Back