Why do we keep pretending that Trump hating debaters are loyal Americans?

Remind me again.... who stormed the Capitol?

You are eliciting a superficial response because people who are dim witted find it hard to put two and two together.

And whether that describes you, or merely who your message is aimed at, is something we could discuss later.

There were Antifa members there and they had to be stopped on several occasions, by loyal Americans, from doing bad things.

You are eliciting a superficial response because people who are dim witted find it hard to put two and two together.

And whether that describes you, or merely who your message is aimed at, is something we could discuss later.

There were Antifa members there and they had to be stopped on several occasions, by loyal Americans, from doing bad things.

You claimed that "Trump hating" debaters are not loyal Americans. So, again, who stormed the Capitol?

It is a very simple question.

You claimed that "Trump hating" debaters are not loyal Americans. So, again, who stormed the Capitol?

A group of protesters.

And unless someone posts the Capitol Intrusion report, you haven't enough information to say much more than that.

I think we are seeing why Liberals lose so much that they would do ANYTHING to win this election.

This saga in American History might be called, "Leftist Losers CAN Win...If They Cheat Really Well."

Did you actually become a Democrat with the idea that one day you would 'march' arm in arm with Communists to overthrows the American government through deception?

A group of protesters.

And unless someone posts the Capitol Intrusion report, you haven't enough information to say much more than that.

I think we are seeing why Liberals lose so much that they would do ANYTHING to win this election.

This saga in American History might be called, "Leftist Losers CAN Win...If They Cheat Really Well."

Let's test this logic of yours.

Leftists won the election. Leftists then went on to storm the Capitol to overturn the election.

Does that logic make sense to you?

What aren't you telling me here with this one word reply?

That you aren't a Democrat?

That you ARE a Communist?

That you never dreamed you'd get this far in the coup that you would actually see friends of Communism in the White House and the ** House?

What aren't you telling me here with this one word reply?

That you aren't a Democrat?

That you ARE a Communist?

That you never dreamed you'd get this far in the coup that you would actually see friends of Communism in the White House and the ** House?

Are you trying to be like Joe McCarthy?

Lay down the crack pipe and get informed.

"No evidence has been found that members of the left-wing antifa movement were involved in this week’s storming of the Capitol building, the FBI said Friday, contradicting a narrative pushed by some Trump allies."

Lay down the crack pipe and get informed.

"No evidence has been found that members of the left-wing antifa movement were involved in this week’s storming of the Capitol building, the FBI said Friday, contradicting a narrative pushed by some Trump allies."

Who trusts the FBI anymore?

They squandered their hard won credibility and integrity to shield Hillary and frame the President.

That dog won't hunt.

Back