Why do you think this isn't the first news we see?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5267860.ece

Muslim graveyard refuses to bury terrorists in Mumbai

A Muslim graveyard in the heart of Mumbai has broken with Islamic tradition and refused to bury the bodies of nine terrorists who were killed during the attack on India's financial capital.

The influential Muslim Jama Masjid Trust, which runs the 7.5-acre Badakabrastan graveyard, said it would not bury the gunmen because they were not true followers of Islam.

Hanif Nalkhande, a spokesman for the trust, said: "People who committed this heinous crime cannot be called Muslim. Islam does not permit this sort of barbaric crime."

At least ten gunmen killed nearly 200 people in a series of coordinated attacks that began on Wednesday evening and swept south Mumbai. The strikes targeted two luxury hotels, the city's main train station, a hospital and a Jewish centre.

More at link...

Why is it not the first news we see ? Becuase America is much more interested in a trampled worker at Wally World or some other such enquirerish type of news.

The media will lose it's main audience if it actually reports news.

Excellent example of why the media won't report "good news." They don't believe that anything that isn't sensationalized, celebrity-oriented, or otherwise provocative will make them money.

Historically, news was considered to be a loss leader. At some point, that seems to have been abandoned as a business model. At least we have the internet.

Excellent example of why the media won't report "good news." They don't believe that anything that isn't sensationalized, celebrity-oriented, or otherwise provocative will make them money.

Historically, news was considered to be a loss leader. At some point, that seems to have been abandoned as a business model. At least we have the internet.

News has become big business. And as such, they need to attract more and more viewers.

How does the news attract viewers? By broadcasting sensationalism and fear. Think about when more people watched the news. Its when something happens that scares them. If they can keep us afraid they can keep us watching. And the sensationalism is just a modern day version of Rome's entertainment for the masses.

Considering the popularity of "reality" shows and other current attitudes I figure a Running Man show like the movie would be a popular series.

This is for consumption by western idiots and new agers who wish to believe islam rejects violence.

Islam means SUBMISSION. The peace of islam is the peace that follows defeat of all other "believers".

It's probably not the first thing we see because most people are not willing to seize on meaninglessness to spuriously defend a murderous faith. Do you have a theory?

Last edited:
This is for consumption by western idiots and new agers who wish to believe islam rejects violence.

Islam means SUBMISSION. The peace of Joos/Christians is the peace that follows defeat of all other "believers".

It's probably not the first thing we see because most people are not willing to seize on meaninglessness to spuriously defend a murderous faith. Do you have a theory?

fixed that for ya.

Why is it not the first news we see ? Becuase America is much more interested in a trampled worker at Wally World or some other such enquirerish type of news.

The media will lose it's main audience if it actually reports news.
Ya'll must not be getting your news from the same source. I saw this shortly after it broke.

Actually I have not been watching much news lately. I have missed the PBS nightly news most every evening for the past several weeks.

See my retirement avitar.

Back