Why does God hate us?

Mother Jones talking about God? Seriously?

What kind of uneducated moron takes Mother Jones seriously?

I was about to comment on the fact that humans have accused God of hating us for centuries, (especially during the Black Plague).

But Mother Jones?

See, this is the problem with public schools socially promoting those who haven't learned anything.

Mother Jones talking about God? Seriously?

What kind of uneducated moron takes Mother Jones seriously?

I was about to comment on the fact that humans have accused God of hating us for centuries, (especially during the Black Plague).

But Mother Jones?

See, this is the problem with public schools socially promoting those who haven't learned anything.

I just love those who do not read a link and then make some stupid comment.

Did he not drive the money changers from the temple. Was that done out of love?

Although I doubt you could ever understand an explanation because you've already determined what you want to believe, yes.

Jesus addressed the Samartian woman at Jacob's Well. He called her out for having had five husbands and living with a man that wasn't her husband. In doing so, he was addressing things the woman was doing not in line with God's word much like He did with the money changers at the Temple. Jesus could have shunned the woman like others did which is why she came to the well in the hottest part of the day instead of in the morning. Jesus knew her immorality but still accepted her and ministered to her. You don't do that if you hate someone.

I just love those who do not read a link and then make some stupid comment.

IOW...you mean pretty much every Rightie posting at JPP.

There's a couple here who whine about WHERE certain facts come from.

Facts are facts, regardless of which site posted them.

Back