Why does Obama hate America? What did we as a country ever do to him?

Why is Barack Obama an evil man?

Why Is Barack Obama destroying America?

Is Barack Obama a Muslim?
Why does Barack Obama hate America?
Is Barack Obama an Traitor?
Is Barack Obama a Communist?

Why is Barack Obama a terrorist?

Why is Barack Obama a gay homosexual?

Can Barack Obama be impeached for the damages he has done? DO NOT JUST SAY YES OR NO!!

How many years has Obama set back race relations ?

Can Barack Obama be impeached for the damages he has done? DO NOT JUST SAY YES OR NO!!

Not a current event.

They say stupidity is is own reward. Do you find it to be so?

Maybe...

Many people don't hate Obama, they dislike his policies.

He isn't.

I wouldn't call it destroying America. However, policies he has pushed has increased medical costs and premiums for many people. HIs immigration stance is pushing more people here than the country can provide for. He has gone out of his way for refugees and immigrants but he hasn't done the same for veterans.

He isn't.

He doesn't.

No

No

He isn't.

He isn't.

No. Sorry I am answering no because he hasn't done anything to be impeached for.

I wouldn't call it destroying America. However, policies he has pushed has increased medical costs and premiums for many people. HIs immigration stance is pushing more people here than the country can provide for. He has gone out of his way for refugees and immigrants but he hasn't done the same for veterans

policies he has pushed has increased medical costs and premiums for many people

they have covered millions and reduced increases. It has saved Americans lives

HIs immigration stance is pushing more people here than the country can provide for

he people in question are already here liar

He has gone out of his way for refugees and immigrants but he hasn't done the same for veterans

this is untrue

go get your proof

they have covered millions and reduced increases. It has saved Americans lives

And MILLIONS have lost their insurance or their premiums have increased so much it ends up hurting them.

he people in question are already here liar

Yes, you have proven yourself to be a liar.

this is untrue

go get your proof

My proof is simple. He is allowing for sanctuary cities for illegals and we have homeless veterans and veterans whose wait time for medical care exceeds the VA standards while immigrants get immediate health care.

And MILLIONS have lost their insurance or their premiums have increased so much it ends up hurting them.

Yes, you have proven yourself to be a liar.

My proof is simple. He is allowing for sanctuary cities for illegals and we have homeless veterans and veterans whose wait time for medical care exceeds the VA standards while immigrants get immediate health care.
go get facts to prove it, you are wrong or lying

who always wants to send them to wars?

then not pay for their care?

The Dems and GOP. We were still in Afghanistan and Iraq under Obama and the vets still had too long of wait times with the VA. Oh but you are more interested in helping illegal immigrants than veterans like the little child molesting traitor you are.

I don't waste my time with child molesting scumbags like you. You just ignore it anyway. All that I have said is common sense to intelligent people. That excludes you.
And that's Rule 12. Be prepared for a ban.

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

Back