why does the corporate media never say Clinton has more votes than ANYONE?

I don't think you can really focus on vote count right now as anything of real importance since for most of the republican primary the votes have been distributed among a lot of candidates starting with 17 and even at the end there were three, where with the democrats it's mostly been just two people.

they just keen talking about bernies momentum as if votes are meaningless

they hate the clintons and never seem to call the right wing lies lies

whitewater was NOTHING but puffed up crap

the news stations would not say that for years

Benghazi was utter fucking lies that trashed our dead

the email thing is FUCKING bullshit that many Rs also did

why is the corporate media never reporting Clintons stuff fairly ?

because she kicks ass and takes names

lets remember how Bernie reacted to black lives matters at first.

he killed his chances in that one response

I don't think you can really focus on vote count right now as anything of real importance since for most of the republican primary the votes have been distributed among a lot of candidates starting with 17 and even at the end there were three, where with the democrats it's mostly been just two people.

votes are the most important thing.

Hilary has the most of anyone

votes are the most important thing.

Hilary has the most of anyone

Yes, for the reasons I stated though. Its not a knock on her but she also had much less competition for votes on the democrat side which clearly helps.

she willwinthe most votes in the nation

you evil fucks will claim she cheated on no evidence

then you will pretend the court records don't PROVE your party cheats voters out of their rights to steal the power from the people

Why does the corporate media not say more people have voted in the Republican Primary than the Democratic one? Because they all support the Democrats!

Back