Why don't evangelicals go after strait couples that engage in the same type of sex th

Full title

Why don't evangelicals go after strait couples that engage in the same type of sex that gay people do?

They do...

Full title

Why don't evangelicals go after strait couples that engage in the same type of sex that gay people do?

If you are referring to anal sex...it's called sodomy and referred to in the Bible...
and dude it is just plain nasty!:barf:

I'm referring to anal and oral sex. I'm also referring to hand jobs and tons more strait people are doing this than there are gay people. Keller never talks about it. I don't see any evangelicals talking about it more or at least as much as gays. It's a little strange when people focus on a sin that affects about 2% of society but ignore a sin that's almost the exact same thing and affects over 25% of society.

Sex between men and women isn't sinful you fool....it's anatomically correct....LOL!!!

I thought certain states regarded sex between men an women as particularly sinful if that sex was, how should we say, up the bottom?

Last edited:
I thought certain states regarded sex between men an women as particularly sinful if that sex was, how should we say, up the bottom?

On June 26, 2003, the US Supreme Court in a 6-3 decision struck down the Texas same-sex sodomy law, ruling that this private sexual conduct is protected by the liberty rights implicit in the due process clause of the United States Constitution. (See Lawrence v. Texas.) This decision invalidated all state sodomy laws insofar as they applied to noncommercial conduct in private between consenting civilian adults, and overruled an earlier ruling from 1986 in which Georgia's sodomy law had been upheld

So if you visit .... don't worry your little head off...or your big head either...

I asked Bill Keller why he never goes after them and he accused me of being a "sodomite".
That's because they do go after them. A "sodomite" is somebody who engages in that type of sex regardless of straight or homosexual. The uber-judgmental Christian must always be ready to tell another why they are going to Hell.

On June 26, 2003, the US Supreme Court in a 6-3 decision struck down the Texas same-sex sodomy law, ruling that this private sexual conduct is protected by the liberty rights implicit in the due process clause of the United States Constitution. (See Lawrence v. Texas.) This decision invalidated all state sodomy laws insofar as they applied to noncommercial conduct in private between consenting civilian adults, and overruled an earlier ruling from 1986 in which Georgia's sodomy law had been upheld

So if you visit .... don't worry your little head off...or your big head either...

:D

And they say the Supreme Court doesn't know it's onions.

Sex between men and women isn't sinful you fool....it's anatomically correct....LOL!!!

Only in the missionary position for some sects of christianity.

don't you wonder how that position got that name ? Some off Beefys HI aquaintances should be able to tell ya.

That's because they do go after them. A "sodomite" is somebody who engages in that type of sex regardless of straight or homosexual. The uber-judgmental Christian must always be ready to tell another why they are going to Hell.

That's where you are wrong. Keller has talked about the dangers of straits having anal sex and oral sex like twice in the 10 years he's been around. Every week, he talks about the dangers of homosexuallity. Gays aren't nearly as much of a threat towards souls than staight sodomites are. But you'd never know if you listened to Keller on a regular basis. Where's the passion about this? I see passion about condemning gays but barely anything about straights doing the same thing. Why no effort in something far more destrutive and unnoticed?

Full title

Books can be written about the religious viewpoint, so I will not address it. The dangers of Aids that spreads throughout the Gay community has been debated to death, so there is no need to address that point of view.

So lets look at it from a different viewpoint.

It is a matter of Affirmative Action. There are only two sexes - male and female. A man with a man leaves out the female component and therefore is sexist. This is a deliberate act of sex discrimination.

:cof1:

Last edited:

That's where you are wrong. Keller has talked about the dangers of straits having anal sex and oral sex like twice in the 10 years he's been around. Every week, he talks about the dangers of homosexuallity. Gays aren't nearly as much of a threat towards souls than staight sodomites are. But you'd never know if you listened to Keller on a regular basis. Where's the passion about this? I see passion about condemning gays but barely anything about straights doing the same thing. Why no effort in something far more destrutive and unnoticed?
OH, I see. It is because the one is a sin the other "detestable".

What is "detestable" in the NIV is the same as "abomination" in the Old Testament.

Those things that are "detestable" are the things that "deserve" the death penalty for "wickedness".

a sodomite used to live in sodom...Deutoromy some say is a fraudulent book written in 550 BC but that is not to say homosexuality is not a sin....but also perhaps adultery, and casual sex may be too.

a sodomite used to live in sodom...Deutoromy some say is a fraudulent book written in 550 BC but that is not to say homosexuality is not a sin....but also perhaps adultery, and casual sex may be too.

I always wondered what the Gomorrahans did

There are sects of christianity that believe the only allowable sex is within the confines of a marriage and ONLY for the purpose of having children.

They actually press for celebacy for married people, if you are not going to have children.

They believe that any sex other than to make a child is a sin.

But why should we waste time on what some sect of fundamentalist christians believe? If you don't believe it, it has no control over your life.

There are sects of christianity that believe the only allowable sex is within the confines of a marriage and ONLY for the purpose of having children.

They actually press for celebacy for married people, if you are not going to have children.

They believe that any sex other than to make a child is a sin.

But why should we waste time on what some sect of fundamentalist christians believe? If you don't believe it, it has no control over your life.
You described the Catholic church, but then talk about fundy sects. What's up with that?

Back