Why Don't Liberal Democrat Want to Drill New Wells?

jollie

When I say "Liberal Democrats", I don't mean YOU poor zhlubs. You're just VICTIMS, of the WASHINGTON Liberas, your "Leaders".
Why don't THEY want to drill? It's simple. They don't WANT the Price of Oil to go down. They want America to "Pay its Fair Share", to be PUNISHED, for being so Rich and Successful. Plus they want the MONEY,and POWER, form "Windfall Profits Tax", the one Obama's proposing. They're only againt High Prices NOW, because a REPUBLICAN is in office. They want to try and BLAME Republicans, for high prices.

THIS is why, as Great as we ARE, as a Nation, we're going DOWNHILL. It's because of Politicians that are SO GREEDY FOR MONEY AND POWER, that they will BETRAY THEIR NATION, do things that are NOT IN THE PEOPLE'S BEST INTERESTS, and that HURT THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS THE MOST.

Do you think your "Leaders" in Washington give TWO SHITS how much a gallon of gas COSTS? They're being chauferred around town to parties in Limosines and Big SUV's. What do THEY care how much THE POOR are suffering from $5-a-gallon gasoline? Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong, and call me names. Why should today be any different

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/environment/la-me-drill19-2008jun19,0,6270920.story?track=rss

why do you never listen to what the other side really says?

Why do you make up stupid reasons after being give the real reasons people believe what they believe?

Look, drilling fucks up the enviroment near where you drill. Sink holes, oil spills into watertables, beaches, lakes even on the surrounding land devastate the enviroment. Oil is going to run the fuck out. We need to retool our society for a sustainable energy so we dont get caught with our damn pants down. Why ,why , why do you refuse to listen to the facts?

salt water is a big problem with many oil wells. or so I have been told by people including the drilling company I have contracted to drill a well on my place. whenever they get around to it.
free natural gas baby :clink:

Might be oil too, they are pretty certain on the gas, but say about 50/50 on the oil.

Back