Why drivers should not use cell phones...

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_lagoon_bugatti

Here is a thought... when driving a million dollar car... either:

1) Don't distract yourself by talking on a cell phone (at the very minimum without a bluetooth)

2) If you are going to be an idiot and use your phone while driving a million dollar car.... should you happen to drop your cell phone... pull over and THEN lean over to pick it up.

I wish they would have posted the drivers name.... I would have gladly sent him a card mocking his stupidity.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_lagoon_bugatti

Here is a thought... when driving a million dollar car... either:

1) Don't distract yourself by talking on a cell phone (at the very minimum without a bluetooth)

2) If you are going to be an idiot and use your phone while driving a million dollar car.... should you happen to drop your cell phone... pull over and THEN lean over to pick it up.

I wish they would have posted the drivers name.... I would have gladly sent him a card mocking his stupidity.

What an incredible moron!

What's the deal? the guy can afford a $1 million dollar car, but not the $20 bucks for the wireless setup?

If the guy doesn't think its worth anything after being immersed in salt water he can give it to me. I'll have it apart, cleaned and back together with new leather to sell it for at least 1 mil. :rolleyes:

If the guy doesn't think its worth anything after being immersed in salt water he can give it to me. I'll have it apart, cleaned and back together with new leather to sell it for at least 1 mil. :rolleyes:

The car was doing a decent speed to make it out in the water. I am betting the engine was pretty warm when it hit that cold water. If the engine block isn't cracked, its not going to be any good anyway.

All the electronics (especially the ones that were active) will probably be fried.

But I am sure his insurance will cover it, and they'll take it and sell it for parts or wahetever.

I doubt you'd crack a block like that by dousing it in water. Even so I have a friend who builds engine parts for Richard Childress. Plus I have a buddy that rebuilds avionics and owes me a favor. For one mil I can do a lot of wrenching and tinkering, and hand out cash to the right folks.

While speeding through this wondrous land
Don't wonder if you can
Drive to close by Mr. Pelican
And if it happens that he strays to near
Do not speed and do not veer.
and if you think he will not clear.
Tell him not he cannot steer.
He'll say "The hell I can"
That Mr. Pelican.

Plenty of smart people smash their cars into trees everyday. In fact, I would argue they are more intelligent, the reason being that they wouldn't have to live in a world filled with idiot conservatives

Back