Why Hillary Clinton is bad for Democrats

Hume

Verified User
Hillary Clinton endorsed the primary challenger in representative Jamaal Bowman’s vulnerable re-election race in New York.

The former secretary of state and Democratic presidential candidate gave her support to George Latimer, the Westchester county executive who has received significant support from the pro-Israel lobby Aipac.

Hillary won't stop into she turns Democrats into the Republican Party. Just go away you horrible person.

Hillary Clinton endorsed the primary challenger in representative Jamaal Bowman’s vulnerable re-election race in New York.

The former secretary of state and Democratic presidential candidate gave her support to George Latimer, the Westchester county executive who has received significant support from the pro-Israel lobby Aipac.

Hillary won't stop into she turns Democrats into the Republican Party. Just go away you horrible person.

I think it should be why Hillary Clinton is the face of the Democratic Party. She's dishonest, lies, she is shrill, she hates the Constitution, thinks she's above the law, believes in Democratic majority autocracies, everything Democrats are these days.

I think it should be why Hillary Clinton is the face of the Democratic Party. She's dishonest, lies, she is shrill, she hates the Constitution, thinks she's above the law, believes in Democratic majority autocracies, everything Democrats are these days.
You Trump supporters are fascists.

And those are her good qualities.

Back