Why Honesty Is Extinct In all Humanity's Realities Today.

serenity

Verified User
When everyone chooses to believe life isn't self evident and all heroes save reasonable doubt generation after generation, keeping the faith real isn't real unless defined as a reality.

When a person describes how evolving actually happens they get accused of evil things against people wanting better tomorrows than genetic outcomes sustain today.

the irony of this happening all through recorded history in every society recorded and those not complying became missing links of evolution theory.

Come on, nobody else experience saying something the wrong way and everyone that doesn't get along comes charging in on the person from every angle around him or her.

Now invert that method in cyberspace where technology allows anyone anywhere in this atmosphere to communicate with anyone else that will never meet socially using hyperbole to incite honest ancestors to defend their time instead of their character role each has to perform socially in society.

This is what I figure sumela eggplant, bake naked, basically most people on this site being activists supporting reasonable doubt until extinction arrives. I do appreciate still being allowed to post here so I offer a perception nobody else will.

Instinctive accountability to how evolving works in plain sight daily.

there are 1,064 ways and means to corrupt each great great grandchild lived and alive today when genetics is the only source of live living eternally separated daily.

What are the odds one person stands against 1,043 political parties and 21 religions working in series parallel time now?
Correct answer is 8.12 billion to one.

When everyone chooses to believe life isn't self evident and all heroes save reasonable doubt generation after generation, keeping the faith real isn't real unless defined as a reality.

When a person describes how evolving actually happens they get accused of evil things against people wanting better tomorrows than genetic outcomes sustain today.

the irony of this happening all through recorded history in every society recorded and those not complying became missing links of evolution theory.

Come on, nobody else experience saying something the wrong way and everyone that doesn't get along comes charging in on the person from every angle around him or her.

Now invert that method in cyberspace where technology allows anyone anywhere in this atmosphere to communicate with anyone else that will never meet socially using hyperbole to incite honest ancestors to defend their time instead of their character role each has to perform socially in society.

This is what I figure sumela eggplant, bake naked, basically most people on this site being activists supporting reasonable doubt until extinction arrives. I do appreciate still being allowed to post here so I offer a perception nobody else will.

Instinctive accountability to how evolving works in plain sight daily.

there are 1,064 ways and means to corrupt each great great grandchild lived and alive today when genetics is the only source of live living eternally separated daily.

What are the odds one person stands against 1,043 political parties and 21 religions working in series parallel time now?
Correct answer is 8.12 billion to one.
100%

everyone does it every day.

100%

everyone does it every day.
by choice. Universal constant, energy flows paths of least resistance. Whom wants stand against 8.12 billion souls pretending life isn't self evident genetics absolutely is the only source of eternal separation to life in this atmosphere daily.

People of character won't accept conditional surrender of their biological time adapting here daily because anyone describing the natural evolving process is anti-humanity building better tomorrows than genetics keeps ancestries alive today.

that is the original sin and the origin of final conflict been going forward since dawn of civilization every generation gap so far.. MY ancestry is as deep into this as any other. I just pointing out where the corrupt comes from daily.

Let's see what free will can do. it created this shit, maybe it can clean it up before no body is left to clean it up which evolving will anyway.

My brain knows I only exist as adapting to the moment in ever changing form since rotation I was conceive to replace the 30 lifetimes that added my dominant chromosomes to streaming 23 strands of DNA marking our species as individually alive today.

Self evident evolving without a theory inventing missing links by relative time logistics.

Catch the result I am the only one not doing it. Ever hear of the One Male Prophecy in a manuscript from Nostradamus's last unpublished book.

by choice. Universal constant, energy flows paths of least resistance. Whom wants stand against 8.12 billion souls pretending life isn't self evident genetics absolutely is the only source of eternal separation to life in this atmosphere daily.

People of character won't accept conditional surrender of their biological time adapting here daily because anyone describing the natural evolving process is anti-humanity building better tomorrows than genetics keeps ancestries alive today.

that is the original sin and the origin of final conflict been going forward since dawn of civilization every generation gap so far.. MY ancestry is as deep into this as any other. I just pointing out where the corrupt comes from daily.

Let's see what free will can do. it created this shit, maybe it can clean it up before no body is left to clean it up which evolving will anyway.

My brain knows I only exist as adapting to the moment in ever changing form since rotation I was conceive to replace the 30 lifetimes that added my dominant chromosomes to streaming 23 strands of DNA marking our species as individually alive today.

Self evident evolving without a theory inventing missing links by relative time logistics.
your better tomorrow is genocide, fuckface.

nobody wants your Nazi bullshit.

you're not smart or spiritual.

you're just an evil dumbass.

your better tomorrow is genocide, fuckface.

nobody wants your Nazi bullshit.

you're not smart or spiritual.

you're just an evil dumbass.
My better tomorrow is accepting life doesn't exceed adapting forward each rotation, today. I seek to end methods of corrupting each great great grandchild born daily, not the eliminating the manipulated corrupted souls not allowed to question their reality or face shunning, exile, execution for defying social consensus used historically against each ancestor alive today regardless political party or religion.

leaderships and fellowships are part of the whole saving humanity to save intellectual minds from being forgotten by the 5th generation arriving daily as previous 4 generation gap people made up their ancestry.

Any reproduction alive is the results of previous 4 generations and that includes inception of a new species arriving as a first generation change due to environmental events in the geographical area their ancestry was located in this atmosphere.

Don't play time relativity with me using 23 longitudes creating 24 time zones or 23 latitudes creating 12 separate temperate zones daily separated by solstices and equinoxes each planetary revolution around the star creating 8 seasons a year. winter/summer, spring/fall. summer/winter, fall spring.

Linear intellect governing series parallel events. doesn't mix. Disrupts the natural process and that is where Karma becomes a reality to people ignoring why they are alive in the first place.

Last edited:
My better tomorrow is accepting life doesn't exceed adapting forward each rotation, today. I seek to end methods of corrupting each great great grandchild born daily, not the eliminate the manipulated corrupted souls not allowed to question their reality or face shunning, exile, execution for defying social consensus used historically against each ancestor alive today regardless political party or religion.
fucking nonsense.

stfu next time.

Nobody else cares to defend their 1 of 1,064 ways to corrupt every great great grandchild like I was by humanity since birth?

Back