why I hate Haliburton

In one class-action suit Joshua Eller, a civilian who worked for the U.S. Air Force in 2006 at the Balad air force base northeast of Baghdad, alleges KBR 'knowingly and intentionally supplied to U.S. forces and other individuals food that was expired, spoiled, rotten, or that may have been contaminated with shrapnel, or other materials'.

KBR 'supplied water which was contaminated, untreated, and unsafe', Eller charged, detailing a number of examples.

He said Halliburton and KBR 'shipped ice served to U.S. forces in trucks that had been used to carry human remains and that still had traces of body fluids and putrefied remains.'

Haliburton can't do wrong things. They're too big to fail.

I can't wait until Im that big.

There was a day when people thought Merrill Lynch was too big to fail... GM too big to fail... AIG too big to fail! And look where they are today and look what their execs took home when they failed.

Yes, I agree with you, I can't wait until I'm that big. :)

Immie

At this point, does anyone actually think positively of Haliburton? ...barring 12-gauge Cheney, of course.

There was a day when people thought Merrill Lynch was too big to fail... GM too big to fail... AIG too big to fail! And look where they are today and look what their execs took home when they failed.

Yes, I agree with you, I can't wait until I'm that big. :)

Immie

Ahh yes, delusions of grandeur, the fuel behind all totalitarian movements, including the one called 'modern society'.

In the future all of our self esteem and identity will derived from our position inside the corporacratic fascistocracy, any other identity or source of emotional support will be considered retrograde and populist.

Ahh yes, delusions of grandeur, the fuel behind all totalitarian movements, including the one called 'modern society'.

In the future all of our self esteem and identity will derived from our position inside the corporacratic fascistocracy, any other identity or source of emotional support will be considered retrograde and populist.

The hell with that... just send me the bailout money and I will go back to being little ole me. Who needs self esteem when you have that kind of cash? :clink:

Immie

Back