Why I will never forgive the left

canceled.2021.3

Former Vice President
I will forever hate them for what they have done to the NFL. They took a passion of mine and they fucked it all up with their woke bullshit.

I am finished with the NFL as long as this shit continues.

I am a lifelong Steelers fan. Even when they started this bullshit a couple of years ago, while I stopped watching other games I would relent and watch the Steelers. But no more.

Does the NFL care about me? Probably not. The owners are letting the inmates run the asylum. But, I am sure that there are more like me.

Oh sure the NeverTrumpers like Cawackjob will never turn his back because he likes the woke shit and just wants to get along. But, many Americans have had enough of this bullshit.

The left will never be forgiven for this

I will forever hate them for what they have done to the NFL. They took a passion of mine and they fucked it all up with their woke bullshit.

I am a lifelong Steelers fan. Even when they started this bullshit a couple of years ago, while I stopped watching other games I would relent and watch the Steelers. But no more.

Does the NFL care about me? Probably not. The owners are letting the inmates run the asylum. But, I am sure that there are more like me.

Oh sure the NeverTrumpers like Cawackjob will never turn his back because he likes the woke shit and just wants to get along. But, many Americans have had enough of this bullshit.

:thumbsup:

I agree with you on this 100%. I'm DONE with the NFL, as well. It's just dreadful what the Left has done to Pro Football. NEVER forget this - EVERYTHING Democrats touch turns to SH*T. Thank you.

Back