Why is he not on the Campaign Trail?

Jarod

Contributor
I would have thought the Felon would have hit the campaign trail by now. He whined for weeks that the trial was preventing him from campaigning. Now, almost a week later and NOTHING.

Is he so traumatized he cant?

It's funny, for a split second I actually thought you made a post about Biden. I was like "Jarod is talking about Biden (or a Democrat)?!" I was kind of in shock.

But alas, I was wrong. Credit where credit is due, you got me.

What do you think his visit to the UFC was but a free campaign visit In front of 20K adoring voters.

Trump is making a play for New Jersey.

I would have thought the Felon would have hit the campaign trail by now. He whined for weeks that the trial was preventing him from campaigning. Now, almost a week later and NOTHING.

iu

My guess is that he has been playing lots of golf at his Bedminster club. Seeing lots of helicopter traffic heading in that direction from New York...and lots heading back to New York from that area.

Weather has been great...and he has been cooped up. Since that seems to be the move an asshole running for president would make...seems like a good guess to make.

My guess is that he has been playing lots of golf at his Bedminster club. Seeing lots of helicopter traffic heading in that direction from New York...and lots heading back to New York from that area.

Weather has been great...and he has been cooped up. Since that seems to be the move an asshole running for president would make...seems like a good guess to make.
He is resting is my guess. Trying to get his head on straight mentally.

Trump will be in the battleground state of Nevada Saturday holding a rally. Meanwhile Biden is overseas pooping his Depends and being led around by Dr. Jill.

Just answer the phone.

Trump had a huge (sic) turnout in Nevada…tens of thousands.

Slow Joe can’t fill a phone booth.
Why are you fascinated with rally's ?

Trump 2020 lost after having huge rally's.
Trump lost the popular vote and barely beat Hillary in 2016 after having huge rally's.

Back