Why Teabag Parties Are Simply Misunderstood

Why would that be last resort? There's two parties in America now, the Teabaggers and the Openwiders... Tell me where you'd fall? Remember, Miss Manners says, "Rinse thoroughly after teabagging!"

Misunderstood???

teabagging v. To make a strong brew with Fussells milk (qv) and two lumps. A last resort sexual practice whereby the man lowers his pods into the lady's mouth.

http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/t.htm

:)

day-teabagger-bigotry.jpg

teabaggers-grating.jpg

Superman is now the last resort sexual act. Teabagging is so yesterday.

And Ken, I notice your graphic shows Lincoln, but no hyperventilating religious fanatics, that made up the Radical Republicans...

So Ken, I'll take your word that you were in Vietnam and for that I give you the utmost respect sir. My uncle died there and my 90 year old Grandma will cry to this day if you mention my uncle's name.

However I am begining to believe you never served sir because all you can do is post cartoons. If as a result of serving that is the best you can do I will support you 100%. However you have actually posted before so you basically come off as nothing that an educated several day late hack.
That was an ad hominem attack that was beneath you. I also think you misunderstand how the cartoon has shown how extremism has taken the Republican party away from it's core values as represented by two of the more significant Republican leaders Lincoln and Reagan.

I have no doubt that if either was alive today they would denounce the extremism represented by the teabaggers.

That was an ad hominem attack that was beneath you. I also think you misunderstand how the cartoon has shown how extremism has taken the Republican party away from it's core values as represented by two of the more significant Republican leaders Lincoln and Reagan.

I have no doubt that if either was alive today they would denounce the extremism represented by the teabaggers.

Extremism??? You've really gone off your rocker with that comment, Mottie.

Good thing the Media has such a short memory ....I guess we're all lucky this "atmosphere of hate" didn't result in any real bombings...whewwww !!!

George Bush Assasinated - Video

The radical hate of Ayer's and the Rev Wright on the left???

Wishing death on Bush was an applauded statement for years. Funny it was not vehemently denounced by the left who claim they want "civility" in public debate.

Extremism??? You've really gone off your rocker with that comment, Mottie.
I'm sorry but I saw those people on the steps of the capital calling one man a niger, calling another a faggot, threatening others with violence and you don't think that's extreme? Someone may have lost their rocker here but it aint me!

I'm sorry but I saw those people on the steps of the capital calling one man a niger, calling another a faggot, threatening others with violence and you don't think that's extreme? Someone may have lost their rocker here but it aint me!

You were there? "cause all the video of the so called incidents have not shown any of the alledged name calling and spitting even happened.

Though if a few crazies did do that, that hardly justifies the smear campaign of the movement as a whole. Especially in light of the crazy crap by individules of all political persuasians that take place.

You were there? "cause all the video of the so called incidents have not shown any of the alledged name calling and spitting even happened.

Though if a few crazies did do that, that hardly justifies the smear campaign of the movement as a whole. Especially in light of the crazy crap by individules of all political persuasians that take place.

That's what all the far-left blogs told him. Sheesh!!!

The people who are charged with protection of the Congress pretty much flat said that there has been no increase in the number or the nature of threats. Basically it was just a D Talking point to make a big deal of a few of them right at that moment in the hopes that people would fear talking about the bad policy.

The people who are charged with protection of the Congress pretty much flat said that there has been no increase in the number or the nature of threats. Basically it was just a D Talking point to make a big deal of a few of them right at that moment in the hopes that people would fear talking about the bad policy.

I read that too~~~"People hate that we have just rammed this policy down their throats so let's make the conversation about something else"

Remember to ask a democrat if they approve of fining people who can't afford insurance. Then when they claim anyone who can't afford it will be given aid, ask them why they support making poor people grovel to the government for help.

Thanks, democrats, you assholes suck!

The Niger is the main river in Western Africa. :pke:

Back