Why vote Trump?

He earned his bone spurs serving the country in conflicts all over the world. He was never captured.

He alerted his fellow citizens to the danger posed by dictators. It can’t happen here.

He wrote many highly acclaimed books and was nominated for a Nobel Prize.

In his brief rule he united the nation as never before and raised its world standing to unprecedented heights.

He was robbed of re-election by the Deep State.

Like the first president he never told a lie.

Add your own reasons for voting Trump ...

I would vote for Trump if I wanted the American experiment to end and a dictatorship in its place. If I wanted the rich to get richer and the middle class to be looted by them.

because intelligent people can tell the difference between 2017-2020 and 2021-2024........

You are not in that category. I'd put you in the 'thin skinned whiny little baby' category. That's probably the reason you're voting for Trump. You need a bully because you are a baby. Good luck with that!

because intelligent people can tell the difference between 2017-2020 and 2021-2024........

You are not in that category. I'd put you in the 'thin skinned whiny little baby' category. That's probably the reason you're voting for Trump. You need a bully because you are a baby. Good luck with that!

Like all MAGAs, he's a bitter, hate-filled little weasel whose only happiness comes from the misery of those he despises.

Which is most humans.

Trump makes others miserable = Trump makes him happy.

because intelligent people can tell the difference ........

I assume you figured out that the OP is sarcastic, intelligent Pomo. Everything there applies to CHURCHILL, with two caveats:

“He was never captured”. Churchill was captured in the South African War, 1899, but immediately escaped.

“He was robbed of re-election by the Deep State.” Churchill lost the 1945 general election by a landslide, but he never claimed that the Deep State did it. Not even he could have gotten away with that.

See the difference?

He earned his bone spurs serving the country in conflicts all over the world. He was never captured.

He alerted his fellow citizens to the danger posed by dictators. It can’t happen here.

In his brief rule he united the nation as never before and raised its world standing to unprecedented heights.

I would vote for Trump if I were mentally retarded?!!

1436812741192.gif

Biden is was and always will be a lying racist child groping imbecile. And those are his good qualities. Henis s despicable human being otherwise. He claimed the truck driver who accidentally killed his first wife was drunk at the time of the accident. It was shown that he wasn't drinking at the time but that filthy maggot never apologized to the man. There has to be a God who will exact on Biden the justice he earned in this life.

Trump proved himself to be a good Prosperity Christian by his love of money.

Back