Wife of Democratic U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney files for divorce

RockX

Banned
Fla. rep.'s wife seeks divorce amid sex scandal

By KELLI KENNEDY – 13 hours ago

MIAMI (AP) — The wife of a democratic Florida congressman embroiled in an adultery scandal filed for divorce Monday.

U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney (D) admitted last week to having at least two affairs, including with an aide he paid off to keep her quiet about their relationship. His wife, Terry Mahoney, did not comment on seeking the divorce, and her attorney, Karen Steger, said "the petition speaks for itself."

The petition filed in a Palm Beach Gardens court asks for a dissolution of the marriage and for dividing assets, but does not give a reason. Florida is a no-fault divorce state.

:cof1:

LOL
Guess she is not standing by her man.

figures.

And good for her for divorcing the ass.

I suppose if he was still a Republican it would have been toe tapping affairs ?

I think that's why he left the party. He thought he wasn't permitted to have a heterosexual affair with a non-hooker.

I have known people who were great at their jobs and miserable failures as family people.

Im really sick of people all thinking they have to be married.

If you dont really want what marriage is (one person life time commitment) then dont fucking get married.

I really think fewer people need to get married and then truely (in all honesty) live the life they really want.

No marrying someone and then cheating on them with other men/women so you can have the appearance of being a family person and or that you are not gay.

Lets just remember the person who is running for office and is single will be alot harder to catch in what we would call a sex scandal.

Back