Will Bernie have the gonads od Ted Cruz?

Robo

Verified User
No longer just accusations about the DNC's rigging of the Democrat primaries in opposition to Bernie Sanders, the DNC's e-mail Wiki-leaks lays the evidence at the feet of the DNC and it's conductor Debbie Wasserman Schultz .

What honest and logical folk will argue that Madam Hillary was unaware of the rigging?

Tonight Bernie Sanders will have his opportunity for revenge. Who will bet that “The Bern” will fold like a cheap tent and endorse the Benghazi Bitch Felon? Bernie is no Ted Cruz! Bernie won’t go off script and tell his supporters to “vote their conscience.” Bernie hates capitalism. Bernie will do anything to destroy capitalism, but Bernie is an idiot. Bernie will throw his support behind the Bitch Of Benghazi, the crony capitalist, world class liar and pardoned felon by Obama’s crooked Injustice Department.

He will be troubled & will do what he thinks is in the best interest of the country, not his own vanity.......

He has nothing to lose but his flagging credibility.
That said, there is no telling what he will do.
Is there even a middle ground left for him to walk ?

He has nothing to lose but his flagging credibility.
That said, there is no telling what he will do.
Is there even a middle ground left for him to walk ?

They have not left him much, but then he has been around & I am sure he knew what to expect from the DNC......

He will be troubled & will do what he thinks is in the best interest of the country, not his own vanity.......

So in your world "the best interest" of the nation is served by crooked fucking political parties fucking over candidates they don't like, and stacking the deck for the party elite candidate, right? You're a Democrat, huh?

Bernie should pull his endorsement and fight.

But he a is a weak pacifist. This is what weak pacifists do. Roll over.

Bernie has no balls....his former supporters were practically on the verge of booing him ,,,, he embarrasses himself and his supporters groveling with his tail between his legs......

Bernie has already expressed his primary goal of not letting Trump win the presidency.
He will do whatever he must to make sure that never can happen.
Bernie will do the right thing for the country and his fans will follow.

Bernie has no balls....his former supporters were practically on the verge of booing him ,,,, he embarrasses himself and his supporters groveling with his tail between his legs......

It's a perfect opportunity to save face but he may not be ready to have a heart attack.

No surprises for him of course but his fans are another story.

True, but I don't know what changes or how much.. Example after years of trying to get them involved they only showed token interest most of the time but they got fired up about supporting Bernie....... Now that he is out of the equation I honestly don't think they will vote now....

So in your world "the best interest" of the nation is served by crooked fucking political parties fucking over candidates they don't like, and stacking the deck for the party elite candidate, right? You're a Democrat, huh?

I live in the same world you do, just not under cloud of bitterness like you...........

Crooked fucking politicians-don't like it move to fuckin denmark.............. But you will find it's not all that much different...:)

& no, I am not, nor have I ever been a dem.............

You in the fuckin GOP???

True, but I don't know what changes or how much.. Example after years of trying to get them involved they only showed token interest most of the time but they got fired up about supporting Bernie....... Now that he is out of the equation I honestly don't think they will vote now....

Prolly right.
He tried to calm them down thus morning and lost all control. Demo got themselves a full bore revolt on their hands.

Bernie has already expressed his primary goal of not letting Trump win the presidency.
He will do whatever he must to make sure that never can happen.
Bernie will do the right thing for the country and his fans will follow.

The right thing is allowing crooked Democrat party bitches fuck him over, right, Pussy?

I live in the same world you do, just not under cloud of bitterness like you...........

Crooked fucking politicians-don't like it move to fuckin denmark.............. But you will find it's not all that much different...:)

& no, I am not, nor have I ever been a dem.............

You in the fuckin GOP???

Well written in a fit of "bitterness.":rofl2::cof1:

Back