Will Biden even debate Trump?

Tinkerpeach

Given his dementia, his inability to speak without screwing up and his horrible record as president do you think he will just skip debates altogether?

Given his dementia, his inability to speak without screwing up and his horrible record as president do you think he will just skip debates altogether?

Yes, he will skip them. He won't appear on the stage with a traitor to the United States of America. Nor should he. Can Trump debate from jail? I suppose so. He'll just end up admitting to another crime or committing defamation again. And he will lose. Because that's what he's best at.

TV debates are garbage aimed at entertaining the lowest common denominator.

You have 90 seconds to answer the question that solves all of the world's problems.
All the mics are on at once so you can step on each other.
The moderators make internet forum moderators looks like Albert Einstein in comparison.

If you're serious about voting, go to the candidate's webpage and read his/her/its policies in full, uninterrupted.
If that's too hard,
maybe you're not really qualified to vote.

But don't look at the debates as anything more than cheap, reality-show level entertainment.
The late Jerry Springer put on better TV that the debates.

So all of you obviously don’t think Biden can handle a debate.

Debates are not about actual answer’s because those are meaningless, debates are about seeing how a candidate can act under pressure and this has huge implications in things like foreign affairs and meeting with other leaders

Since Biden can’t even handle a debate with Trump then he is not qualified to be president

Debates are not about actual answer’s because those are meaningless, debates are about seeing how a candidate can act under pressure and this has huge implications in things like foreign affairs and meeting with other leaders

Since Biden can’t even handle a debate with Trump then he is not qualified to be president

No. What I said is exactly what I mean. Biden will not and should not take the stage with a traitor. Period. If he isn't qualified, don't vote for him. ROTFLMFAO!!!! If you think the opinion of a fucking moron like you that can't even string together two sentences means anything to me, you need to re-evaluate your life. We are winning. You are losing. Cry some more, loser.

No. What I said is exactly what I mean. Biden will not and should not take the stage with a traitor. Period. If he isn't qualified, don't vote for him. ROTFLMFAO!!!! If you think the opinion of a fucking moron like you that can't even string together two sentences means anything to me, you need to re-evaluate your life. We are winning. You are losing. Cry some more, loser.

Give in to your hate

Join the dark side

Give in to your hate

Join the dark side

I'm not the one who hates gays, transgenders, blacks, immigrants, muslims and 'the libs'.

That's you. Are you still pretending to be a woman? How many here do you think you are fooling? LOL at you.

Who ya gonna call?

new-ghostbusters-2016-cast-meme-Edited.jpg

Yes, he will skip them. He won't appear on the stage with a traitor to the United States of America. Nor should he. Can Trump debate from jail? I suppose so. He'll just end up admitting to another crime or committing defamation again. And he will lose. Because that's what he's best at.

In other words brandons a chicken shit like most leftists.

This type of chatter helps Biden, it helped him a lot last time.

When you silly people convince people Biden is a blabbering idiot, Biden only has to perform nominally well at the debates to impress people and to show you people what conspiracy theory idiots you and your type are.

Trump has stated he will not debate in the primaries. That is because it has been shown that he lost points in every debate. Trump is an unintelligent, poor-speaking buffoon. There are reds who love his blustering and craziness. There are not enough crazy people for Trump to win.
Trump will lose court cases before then. Some people do not want a corrupt president.

Will Biden even debate Trump?

trump has already said he would not debate, which given that he is by far the frontrunner for the Republican nomination... But even if by some bizarre chance, someone else gets the Republican nomination, the Republican Party (now the party of trump) has strongly recommended no debate.

If trump does not want to debate, we cannot force him to. I say instead we give Biden two hours of free TV time to do whatever he wants unopposed. It seems reasonable to me.

There is no dementia. Biden speaks well. He is in front of cameras talking nearly every day. You are incorrect about that as well as nearly everything else you thread on. He has great accomplishments. Biden is looking forward to debates. Trump is avoiding them.

No he won't.

Democrats don't debate anymore; they don't need to. They only care about harvesting ballots, illegally if need be.

Ah, last I knew, it was Trump who was threatening not to debate, the GOP even covering for him by saying they might not agree on Presidential debates

But sure, why not, if I recall, such as yourself were saying the same back in 2020, anxiously pointing toward the debates, then Biden outshined Trump in both debates, wouldn’t expect anything different this time

And seemingly because you ignore it, your Messiah will be 78 in 2024, and give he is one burger short of 300, who knows if will be healthy enough to make a debate

Back