Will Biden not be on the Ohio ballot?

ExpressLane

Verified User

Biden's ballot issues in Ohio aren't going away as state Democrats receive another urgent warning

President Biden may not appear on the ballot in Ohio come Election Day, Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose warned Tuesday.

The Ohio Democratic Party has received weeks of warnings from both LaRose's office and the state legislature saying that Biden is on track to miss the state's deadline for filing as a candidate. LaRose, a Republican, says the Democratic Party has yet to offer a solution that fits with existing law.

Biden's problems arise from Ohio's requirement that parties certify their presidential candidates at least 90 days before Election Day. The Democratic Party won't certify Biden until its national convention in Wisconsin, which is scheduled for Aug. 19, just 75 days before the election.

"I’ve said from here to Colorado that it’s in the best interest of voters to have a choice in the race for president. I’m also duty-bound to follow the law as Ohio’s chief elections officer," LaRose said in a statement Tuesday.

"As it stands today, the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee will not be on the Ohio ballot. That is not my choice. It’s due to a conflict in the law created by the party, and the party has so far offered no legally acceptable remedy," he continued.

"The Ohio House speaker said today there won’t be a legislative solution, so I’ve sent a letter to Ohio Democrats' chair seeking (again) a solution that upholds the law and respects the voters. I trust they’ll act quickly," he finished.....
===================================

Could Biden even win without Ohio?

Your predictions keep failing, so why would you think this one will be correct?
My predictions are often spot on...
Your predictions keep failing, so why would you think this one will be correct?

So you are saying Biden will carry every state he carried in 2020? Then why is he behind in 6 out 7 swing states that he carried in 2020?

Trump cannot win 2016, as he is behind Hillary in swing State and overall polling.

Trump cannot win the Primaries for 2016 as he is behind on polling against other republicans often.

/ExpressLaneStupidity

So you are saying Biden will carry every state he carried in 2020? Then why is he behind in 6 out 7 swing states that he carried in 2020?

Let's look what I am saying, and see if we can decode it:

Biden won without Ohio in 2020, so yes, Biden can win without Ohio.

That seems straightforward. I am saying that Biden can win the election without winning Ohio.

I do not know how to make it any simpler, but let's try. It is possible for Biden to win the overall election without winning Ohio, because he was able to win the overall election without winning Ohio.

Something that happened can by definition happen.

Biden will be on the ballot in Ohio, the last thing the GOP wants to do is make it look like a Red State is keeping the Democrat candidate off the ballot, and if they did, it would just be another election issue for the Democrats to echo, not like Biden is going to carry Ohio

Biden will be on the ballot in Ohio, the last thing the GOP wants to do is make it look like a Red State is keeping the Democrat candidate off the ballot, and if they did, it would just be another election issue for the Democrats to echo, not like Biden is going to carry Ohio
The law is the law either Biden and the Democrats comply or they don't.

why would Biden refuse to follow election laws.......is he challenging the provisions of the US constitution that says the states control the rules for elections?......

Biden's ballot issues in Ohio aren't going away as state Democrats receive another urgent warning

President Biden may not appear on the ballot in Ohio come Election Day, Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose warned Tuesday.

The Ohio Democratic Party has received weeks of warnings from both LaRose's office and the state legislature saying that Biden is on track to miss the state's deadline for filing as a candidate. LaRose, a Republican, says the Democratic Party has yet to offer a solution that fits with existing law.

Biden's problems arise from Ohio's requirement that parties certify their presidential candidates at least 90 days before Election Day. The Democratic Party won't certify Biden until its national convention in Wisconsin, which is scheduled for Aug. 19, just 75 days before the election.

"I’ve said from here to Colorado that it’s in the best interest of voters to have a choice in the race for president. I’m also duty-bound to follow the law as Ohio’s chief elections officer," LaRose said in a statement Tuesday.

"As it stands today, the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee will not be on the Ohio ballot. That is not my choice. It’s due to a conflict in the law created by the party, and the party has so far offered no legally acceptable remedy," he continued.

"The Ohio House speaker said today there won’t be a legislative solution, so I’ve sent a letter to Ohio Democrats' chair seeking (again) a solution that upholds the law and respects the voters. I trust they’ll act quickly," he finished.....
===================================

Could Biden even win without Ohio?
Actually he might as well not being on Ohio's ballot. He has no chance of winning there anyway so why even bother. :)

Back