Will Biden Pardon Trump?

Why would you even ask the question? Do you work for the Trump Campaign?

Because it is real possibility just as Ford pardoned Nixon. Many people have thought of that possibility and written about it without being connected to the Trump campaign.

Why do you ask if I work for Trump? Is that meant to be a derogatory reference? I'm sure anybody with the Trump or Biden campaigns is not spending their time on JPP.

Do you think Biden will pardon Trump?

Because it is real possibility just as Ford pardoned Nixon. Many people have thought of that possibility and written about it without being connected to the Trump campaign.

Why do you ask if I work for Trump? Is that meant to be a derogatory reference? I'm sure anybody with the Trump or Biden campaigns is not spending their time on JPP.

Do you think Biden will pardon Trump?

You realize Ford was VP for Nixon.

If Biden is re-elected will he pardon Trump if he is convicted of 1-91 felonies?

If he were to do some dumb shit like pardoning Trump, it better be on his last day in office?!! If Biden were to pardon Trump before that last day in office, he would have to resign from the presidency?!! Biden would be hated and ridiculed not to mention a lame duck no one would listen to him?!!

You realize Ford was VP for Nixon.

Yes. He was VP for Nixon after Agnew. The point was that the president voted to pardon a former president who faced a possible prison sentence. Trump also faces possible conviction. Do you think Biden will pardon him?

Yes. He was VP for Nixon after Agnew. The point was that the president voted to pardon a former president who faced a possible prison sentence. Trump also faces possible conviction. Do you think Biden will pardon him?

So, Ford and Nixon were Republicans. You should stop this charade.

So, Ford and Nixon were Republicans. You should stop this charade.

They were both presidents. Ford's motives would equally apply to Biden in that they would not want to see a former president humiliated by being convicted or imprisoned for a crime. Party is not the dominating factor.

Many Americans opposed Ford's pardon at first but today most think it was the humane thing to do.

Not that I think Trump will spend a single day in prison.

They were both presidents. Ford's motives would equally apply to Biden in that they would not want to see a former president humiliated by being convicted or imprisoned for a crime. Party is not the dominating factor.

Many Americans opposed Ford's pardon at first but today most think it was the humane thing to do.

Not that I think Trump will spend a single day in prison.

Yeah, pardon John Gotti.

If Biden is re-elected will he pardon Trump if he is convicted of 1-91 felonies?

Even if Trump were convicted of one of the absurd political indictments/charges the Democrats have filed against him to tamper with the election, he would NOT go to jail. As a first "offender" he would at most be placed on probation and walk free. The is the current opinion of the overwhelming majority of American legal experts.

Trump will not spend one second of time in jail.

So the Dummycrats on this forum howling: "LOCK HIM UP" - "LOCK HIM UP" are simply "baying at the moon", demonstrating their standard ignorance and stupidity. It's embarrassing.

You'll never see Trump in jail, so SUCK IT UP, DUMMYCRATS, SUCK...IT...UP !!!!

Dachshund -the WONDER HOUND

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Even if Trump were convicted of one of the absurd political indictments/charges the Democrats have filed against him to tamper with the election, he would NOT go to jail. As a first "offender" he would at most be placed on probation and walk free. The is the current opinion of the overwhelming majority of American legal experts.

Trump will not spend one second of time in jail.

So the Dummycrats on this forum howling: "LOCK HIM UP" - "LOCK HIM UP" are simply "baying at the moon", demonstrating their standard ignorance and stupidity. It's embarrassing.

You'll never see Trump in jail, so SUCK IT UP, DUMMYCRATS, SUCK...IT...UP !!!!

Dachshund -the WONDER HOUND

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!

"Lock him up" is an echo of what Trump has said over and over about every opponent he has had and every politician who disagrees with him. He said repeatedly about Hillary, even though countless investigations came up empty. Trump deserves every chant. Yeah, we are almost all sure Trump will never see jail time , at least for this one. The guy who followed his orders, Cohen, got 3 years in jail.

Back