will bo be able to effect the change he has promised

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
no

not without congress firmly on his side, and the big money people have placed their bets on both sides as usual thereby preventing major change

so their go the optimists that have hitched their stars to his campaign

however, he may be able to reverse several of bushco's screw ups, but will it be enough

i do not think so, but we shall see - it is still bo's election to lose

quit posting stuff no one cares about.you're aware it cost damo money right?

since damo is my friend, yes i know it costs

as for no one, are you the only one to judge

i am curious what bo supporters think

i do not support bo or mcsame although if i had to choose between them, i would choose bo, but not by much

damo and i do not always agree politically, but are friends anyway

no

not without congress firmly on his side, and the big money people have placed their bets on both sides as usual thereby preventing major change

so their go the optimists that have hitched their stars to his campaign

however, he may be able to reverse several of bushco's screw ups, but will it be enough

i do not think so, but we shall see - it is still bo's election to lose

The answer to your question depends on which Obama you're talking about .. the Obama during the primaries or the Obama in the general.

They are two completely different people.

The answer to your question depends on which Obama you're talking about .. the Obama during the primaries or the Obama in the general.

They are two completely different people.

i have grown numb to the scandals, corruption and general inability of our elected representatives to get elected without appealing to the lowest common denominator of the electorate regardless of what they believe

yet the system chugs along

Back