Will Bush Rise To The Challenge?

First George has to learn to pronounce mahmoud ahmadinejad's name.

That might be a problem.... We'd need to break it down into phonics for him.... Armour Dinner Jad...

I think the debate will be an excellent idea. As Winston Churchill said, 'Jaw, jaw is better than war, war..."

it'll never happen, and i don't think it should happen in debate format...even if it were the great orator, bill clinton

talks between countries do need to begin though, imho.

Perhaps our religious leader VS theirs ?
Ayatollah vs Pat Robertson ?

Roflmao! Celebrity Religious DeathMatch!

Last comic standing Any ?

I think all national disputes should be settled by the leaders having a fight to the death...

Naah Any, we would then have musclebound morons for president and PM.
That would be marginally worse than now. but I do think they should lead the troops into battle. Ie bush and blair stay in Iraq till the troops come home.

Sure, give iran another excuse to stall. Why not just let things proceed and see if iran will first come to the table instead of defying.....what else is new.

They could battle it out here in the warrior zone.

Its a silly thing for imalitttlehitler to even bring up. Its not like they are running for president of the world or something. Though I'm sure he would like that position.

Which Media would control the debate? This is some funny stuf ..... lol

The BBC obviously. That has no allegiance to either side and is recognised across the world as a benchmark for journalistic standards...

I wonder who USC and the gang would root for?

Neither side...

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right.....

Its a silly thing for imalitttlehitler to even bring up. Its not like they are running for president of the world or something. Though I'm sure he would like that position.

Yes, I'm sure Bush would like that...

If you don't know then I will just tell you I am for the USA, but not for Bush. One can be that way you know
Or had you forgotten how you felt when clowntoon was pres ?

The populations of the US, Europe and the ME are stuck in the middle of a battle between extremists on both sides.

It sucks.

LOL. The BBC who won't call a terrorist a terrorist unless they are Jewish?

Back