Will Hillary Clinton play the sex card?

She already has. Her saying that the mere fact she is a woman in response to Obama's "change" campaign is change enough is proof to that. Can you imagine Obama playing the race card like that?

i know my mom and sisters are totally on the Hillary band wagon now (former hard core republicans) simply because shes a woman. They dont even agree with a single one of her issues. LOL

i know my mom and sisters are totally on the Hillary band wagon now (former hard core republicans) simply because shes a woman. They dont even agree with a single one of her issues. LOL

Really? That is interesting. Huh.

Republicans, I guess you never know what they're going to do.

i guess for some people a different sex or race is change enough from the status quo.. forget about message.

I know some women who are on the Senator Clinton bandwagen because they are pissed about how she was attacked for crying. They know nuthing about her politics. In fact they voted for Bush two times.

well the political party is enough for some so go figure.

Of course hillary will play the female card, she is a politician.

I know some women who are on the Senator Clinton bandwagen because they are pissed about how she was attacked for crying. They know nuthing about her politics. In fact they voted for Bush two times.

according to a poll I read about mid last year about 25% of the republican women plan on voting for Hillary. but you know how polls go.

I heard a whole story on the radio about us now being what Obama calls, "Post-Racial". Meaning that in todays modern times someone's race should not matter. We are beyond having a black canidate who is supported by blacks only and vice versa. If thats true, Hurray for the USA, we have finally reached an important milestone in the fight against racism.

Maybe soon we will get "post-sexual". But to some thats the meaning of married.

Back