Will McCain loose with dignity or not?

Jarod

Contributor
This race is not yet over, its close but not yet. Todays polls show Florida and Virginia have moved solidly into the Obama camp...

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Unless there is some big shake up tonight at the debate or in the comming week this is OVER.

Now the question is will McCain embarrass himself to try to create a shake up? How low will he stoop to try to take down Obama? I remember I knew the Bush - Clinton race was over in the closing weeks when Bush started refering to Clinton - Gore as, "Bozo and the Ozone Man".

If there is a legitatmate October Suprise that has not already been thrown at Obama things might change. If not it just makes McCain look pittafull.

We've been saying it's over for about a week on the board now, are we that ahead of the curve?

Ive kinda been busy and havent kept up. Do you belive its over, no chance for the comeback McCain to comeback?

Unless he has something great... something new, not this Ayres or Wright shit, McCain should just decide to loose with dignity, Like Dole did.

Otherwise he looks pittafull.

He could regain some. I wish for the sake of America he would try to inject some dignity into politics.

"What you don't deserve is another election that's governed by fear, and innuendo, and division, What you won't hear from this campaign or this party is the kind of politics that uses religion as a wedge and patriotism as a bludgeon." - B. Obama

So far Obama has lived up tp that.

"What you don't deserve is another election that's governed by fear, and innuendo, and division, What you won't hear from this campaign or this party is the kind of politics that uses religion as a wedge and patriotism as a bludgeon." - B. Obama

So far Obama has lived up tp that.

Yep and that is one reason I have a small flicker of hope for Obama.

"Dignity" is all well and good but it doesn't get ratings. For those people out there, in television land, hoping to see this latest Presidential debate spring into life, McCain should be actively encouraged to punch Obama's lights out live on air (perhaps with the assistance of a small stepladder or trampoline)

Let's see how Presidential Obama is when he has to deal with an irate 72 year old fist in his mush.

You can make it happen.

"Dignity" is all well and good but it doesn't get ratings. For those people out there, in television land, hoping to see this latest Presidential debate spring into life, McCain should be actively encouraged to punch Obama's lights out live on air (perhaps with the assistance of a small stepladder or trampoline)

Let's see how Presidential Obama is when he has to deal with an irate 72 year old fist in his mush.

You can make it happen.

At this point, I belive the Republicans are desperate enough to do that.

I really hope Obama and the Majority in Congress will finally do some investigating into the crimes of the Bush Administration.

You can make it happen.

The movie idiocracy is looking more realistic every day in this country.

Funny how Obama's huge leap in the polls happened the day after America got to see Palin in action at the VP debate.

Back